Phantis Forums

Summer 2006 transfer period

Ziaka

The two Peruvian players have signed 1-year contract with PAOK today. Also Gonzales manager is due in Thesaloniki in the next day to finalise his move to PAOK.

Must say that there is part of me that feels sorry for Chrisodoulopoulos, got stung by his manager something terrible.

Good luck to Karipidis at Hearts, look forward to seeing him in the Blue and White of Ethniki.....

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bar7, not sure what you mean by players on loan. There are no players on PAOK that are on loan.

As for Salpiggidis, I am sure Goumenos is looking for ways to sell him, but is trying the best way top do so without being lynched by the fans. Apparently the owner of Ionikos, who is shopping perone around was told by Goumenos to wait few days "in order for Salpiggidis to be sold and I will have money to buy Perone".

I am sure the PAOK players are very mad right now seeing that the team is making transfers, while they have not been paid for months. It appears that the players will declare a strike and will not take part in any practices.

Dumitrescu has contacted the Shaktar coach who is also Romanian and they have talked about Barcauan coming to PAOK on loan for one season.

Ziaka looks like this 1yr loan is also about to happen, with PAOK to pay 120k of his contract and Shaktar to pay the remainder $250k of his contract while he is at PAOK.

Yes, he came to Thessaloniki today to undergo a physical checkup and will most likely sign tommorrow. Apparently Dumitrescu considers him a replacement for Karypidis.

It's interesting to see that we are only signing foreign players.

I heard that Iraklis is looking to get Papadopulos on loan from Leverkusen. I think he would be a good addition to our offensive lineup.

Cosmin Barcauan has signed 1-year deal with PAOK. The player joins PAOK on loan basis from Shakhtor Donetsk. He is a defensman and will cover the spot left open by Karypidis. Barcauan jhas 8 caps with the Romanian NT.

In other news of interest, the ex-PAOK player Feutchine has signed with Swiss team St. Gallen, which is coached bu non-other than Rolf Fringer !!!!

Karipidis was on the bench as Hearts won 2-1 over Celtic.

Ziaka what is the go with Undeze. I was told that if he was paid what he was owed he would return to PAOK. Have not heard of him signing with a new team ....

Also looks like Doumi wants to bring Ivan Kaviedes to PAOK, problwm is that he wants too much money.

It's anybody's guess when the official site will have the latest information.

In the mean time the most current roster can be found here:

http://clubs.phantis.com/sports/index.php?showtopic=42

As for Udese from what I hear he is a free agent and can go anywhere he wants, but it appears nobody wants to pay him the money he is asking. Apparently he came back to PAOK and said that if he gets paid some of the mone PAOK owes him, he might re-consider leaving.

Some of the information can be found in the above link I gave to dark_horse.

Except for Gonzales, the rest of the players have been capped by their respective national teams. Barzcauan has 8 caps for the Romanian NT. I don't know the number of caps for the two Peruvians, but both have played for Peru.

Hasiotis and Giasemis have filed prosfygi demanding 250K and 450K respectively along with their freedom. I'd say let them go, specially Giasemis.

Rumors are that Goumenos has agreed with Metalurg Donetsk to sell Salpiggidis for around 4 million Euro, but the players agnent told Radio Metropolis that they have not been contacted about this.

Finaly Vasilis Tsiartas today spoke on Radio Metropolis and he said that he has come to an agreement with Glu of PUMA to join PAOK. Glu will cover his contract and make tsiartas as a gift to PAOK as part of the PUMA contract with PAOK. However PAE PAOK has not accepted that offer yet.

PAOK fans have asked Salpi not to sign any transfer so that he does not help Goumenos. However, I would rather he went to Spain, Italy, france, England but Ukraine ? he is better than that.

Aslo appears to be some suspision that an Athens team might be behind this ? Who the hell knows.

As for for Giasemis and Hasiotis as much as I would love for them to leave I doubt they will.

tsiartas will be alright if he's part of the sponsorship package from puma. he'll do ok for 20 mins or so, coming on. i wouldnt expect much more from him.....

is it true though that the gaybros are behind the metallurgh offer for salpi?

ps. salpi wouldnt go to metallurgh or any other greek team. he'd best be used either in england or spain. he should really stay for one more season with us before he heads off anywhere.... i doubt that goumeno will do any p*****es and sell him off. it'll mean death for him.

PAOKARA!

goumeno wont be selling salpi. remember back in the days when that p0u5t1 boulino had to carry a gun for protection. we're hardcore fans, and we'll do whatever it takes to remove the cancer from PAOK.

the only way we can be assured of financial success is by owning the team. if our debt is 20m. euro, we can buy and run the team ourselves. 10.000 people x 2.000 euro = the elimination of debt. 40.000 people x 2.000 euro = financial stability. im sure there r 40.000 PAOKia worldwide willing to put that cash in to get our team. lets cut the crap and systematically buy our team. o PAOK anoikei sto lao tou.

PAOKARA!

There are hot stories coming out of Athens that Goumenos has agreed to sell Salpi for a cash amount of $2million euro + a couple of players on loan for the season, to none other than Panathinaikos. If this is true Goumenos better run and hide now......

the only way we can be assured of financial success is by owning the team. if our debt is 20m. euro, we can buy and run the team ourselves. 10.000 people x 2.000 euro = the elimination of debt. 40.000 people x 2.000 euro = financial stability. . . lets cut the crap and systematically buy our team. o PAOK anoikei sto lao tou.

that is a very good supportsmanship and a very realistic idea.. and I'm not joking..

40000f x 2000€ will make PAOK the strongest club, financially in Greece...

that is a very good supportsmanship and a very realistic idea.. and I'm not joking..

40000f x 2000€ will make PAOK the strongest club, financially in Greece...

It is a good idea guys but it will never happen.2000euro is a lot of money for the average working person in greece.

About 200 PAOK fans have taken over PAE offices in order to protest the impending move of Salpi to PAO. Looks like this transfer is going to take place despite the supporters revolt. It looks like Goumenos is a greedy prick and is determined to destroy the club. The money from his transfer will just disappear in a hole and so will Goumenos. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Archived