Phantis Forums

Summer 2006 transfer period

Ziaka

Vre ton Karypidi!Telika o kosmos einai aharistos.Apo tin mia na mou peis epaggelmatias paiktis einai to symferon tou skeftetai,apo tin alli omos se mia tetoia dyskoli stigmi tis omadas na kanei tetoia tertipia

Sorry Hriistodoulopoulos ennousa

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christodoulopoulos is talented and is a member of the U-19 national team. Having said that though he has not secured a regular spot on PAOK yet.

As for the Liverpool interest, it has not been confirmed if there is one at all. The supposed Liverpool interest has been mentioned only from the player's agent so far. Also Christodoulopoulos never travelled to England for trials. While all the Greek media was writing that he is in England, and that he allready signed a 3-year deal with Liverpool, he was reported to be seen in Halkidiki beaches. There is something very fishy going on with Christodoulopoulos. Christodoulopoulos has definitively acted unproffesionaly in this manner.

Yesterday during a meeting of the temporary emergency board it was decided that Salpiggidis will not be sold to anybody during this transfer period. It has been learned that there was 2 million Euro + Taralidis, Kostoulas, Pappas offer from Olympiakos for Salpiggidis.

Also it was decided the Karypidis will be sold to Hearts if the offer of 480,000 Euro still stands. It was also decided that the team will acquire 3 players to fill the roster.

Tony Gonzales and Antonio Lopez are with PAOk in France and will be tried during the friendly games this weekend. PAOK is also waiting for an answer from Bakayoko concerning the 250K offer for the player. As for the two Peruvians, theyhad problems receiving visas to come to Thessaloniki in order to finilize the deals.

Now I know a lot of people have been giving PAOK a hard time and saying why should players stay. Not sure if anyone has seen this quote for Dani Fernandez. Now this is the type of player we want at PAOK. Not a Christdoulopoulo, Okka, Kaffe, Georgiadi, wanna be:

As for the Liverpool interest, it has not been confirmed if there is one at all. The supposed Liverpool interest has been mentioned only from the player's agent so far. Also Christodoulopoulos never travelled to England for trials. While all the Greek media was writing that he is in England, and that he allready signed a 3-year deal with Liverpool, he was reported to be seen in Halkidiki beaches

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: An einai dynaton!!!!

Hearts have presented PAOK with an improved offer for Karypidis. Hearts are offering 300K + the 174K that PAOK owes the player in back wages. So for the total hearts offer for Karypidis is 474K. Decision by PAOK will be made next following the General Assembly of PAE PAOK this Saturday. It all depends on what happens at the General Assembly on what happens as far as sale of players.

In other transfer news, PAOK is trying Abalo of Togo, who also played in the recent World Cup.

New details concerning the Olympiakos offer for Salpiggidis are coming out. Supposedly Olympiakos offered around 2 million Euro + the salaries for one year paid by Olympiakos for Kostoulas, Taralidis and Papas. Olympiakos also offered two friendly games (one at Toumba and one at Karaiskaki) with proceeds going to PAOK. This offer was turned down by the temporary PAOK board, because as it appears everybody is fearing the response of the fans if the sale happens.

Movements on the tranfer moves by PAOK will have to wait until next week. It all depends on who will be running the team after Saturday, August 29.

well done to the manager of Christodoulopoulos who told Liverpool he was a free agent. Liverpool are now said not to be interested in him. Shame for the player who got sucked in by his manager.

Looks like we will sign Gonzales after he scored in our last trail game. Bakayoko said no to PAOK.

Rumors coming from Athenian based newspapers is that Olympiakos is going to present an offer to PAOK for Salpiggidis worth 2.5 million Euro as well as 3 players on loan. Players mentioned were Taralidis, Pandos, Kostoulas, Papas, Babagida.

Now that Goumenos is back running things, anything is possible. Rumors are also running wild that Goumenos allready is ready to sell Shikabala to Alkmaar for over 1 million Euro.

Karipidis has signed with Hearts and is waiting for PAOK to finalise the deal. Aslo the two peruvian players may not yet sign for PAOK as they are wanting cash upfront given the situaton at PAOK and since that prick goumenos is in charge now there is no money to give them. All of this is far from good with the season due to kick off in a couple of weeks time.

Rumors coming from Athenian based newspapers is that Olympiakos is going to present an offer to PAOK for Salpiggidis worth 2.5 million Euro as well as 3 players on loan. Players mentioned were Taralidis, Pandos, Kostoulas, Papas, Babagida.

Now that Goumenos is back running things, anything is possible. Rumors are also running wild that Goumenos allready is ready to sell Shikabala to Alkmaar for over 1 million Euro.

I fear that in the end that this will happen. I can't see goumenos saying no to this.

From BBC:

Hearts target Hristos Karipidis has urged PAOK President Goumenos to allow him to join the Tynecastle club. The 2 clubs have so far failed to reach agreement on a fee for the defender, 23, and he told the Edinburgh Evening News: "I want to sign and I'm waiting for PAOK to agree with Hearts.. My wish is for it to be done quickly. I want to become part of the squad."

I don't want to lose Salpi. Only as last resort I would agree to such a move, but never while Goumenos is running the team, because the money would not go to the team but to his own pockets. The other part of the deal I don't like. We would be getting 3 of the Olympiakos rejects and on loan basis only. I'd rather have an extra million instead of the players. But as I said, I would not allow this deal to happen while Goumenos runs the team!!!!

As for Karypidis, if the figures quoted are anywhere close to reality (arounf 475K Euro) I think it is a good move, because six months from now the player is free to negotiate with anybody he wants and he would leave for free.

I don't want to lose Salpi. Only as last resort I would agree to such a move, but never while Goumenos is running the team, because the money would not go to the team but to his own pockets. The other part of the deal I don't like. We would be getting 3 of the Olympiakos rejects and on loan basis only. I'd rather have an extra million instead of the players. But as I said, I would not allow this deal to happen while Goumenos runs the team!!!!

http://gr.olympiakos.gr/article.aspx?aid=21237

The two Peruvians Rebosio and Zegarra signed a contract with PAOK and are the first PAOK transfers. Dumitrescu also is putting pressure on Goumenos to sign Gonzales.

On the other hand Dumitrscu has rejected Abalo and Lopez. Bakayoko has repliued to PAAK's offer saying that he does not want to come to Greece.

If Karypidis is sold to Hearts as expected, Dumitrescu will ask to sign the Romania defensman Cosmin Barcauan.

PAE PAOK has paid the 33,000 Euro in order for Christodoulopoulos not to remain free. With this move PAOK retains the player. he has a contract with PAOK until 2010. also the 4-month contract suspension is in effect.

PAE PAOK has paid the 33,000 Euro in order for Christodoulopoulos not to remain free. With this move PAOK retains the player. he has a contract with PAOK until 2010. also the 4-month contract suspension is in effect.

So is he staying for sure or might Liverpool still buy him??? Whats the 4 month suspension about?

Liverpool was only interested if the player was free and not under contract. Once PAOk informed Liverpool that he had a contract until 2010 they dropped their interest. The 4-month contract suspension is a fine by PAE PAOK because he did not follow the team to pre-season training in France. Basically the player was screwed by his agent.

If Karypidis is sold to Hearts as expected, Dumitrescu will ask to sign the Romania defensman Cosmin Barcauan.

Barcauan.. hmm, he plays for Shakhtar which means he's getting some good load of $$$... a difficult target I have to say..

you'd be better of with Psomas.. ;)

It's official. PAOK has agreed to sell Christos Karypidis to Hearts of Midlothian. The player will travel to Scotland tommorrow in order to sign the contracts. PAOK will receive 300,000 Euro for the transfer from Hearts. As part of the deal Karypidis will not demand the 174,000 Euro that is owed to him by PAOK in back wages.

Good luck to Karypidis, who is a PAOKtzis at heart from the young age. I believe this move will soon open the door to the Greek NT for him.

Archived