Phantis Forums

Summer 2006 transfer period

Ziaka

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not suprising. I am sure the majority of PAOK players right now have offers from other teams, and they are just waiting to see how the sirtuation with Savvidis evolves.

I'd hate to see Mieciel go. I'd rather lose Giasemis.

O SALPI DEN THELEI NA FUGEI AFOU EINAI KAI AFTOS PAOKTZIS.

DEN THELO NA TO PW ALLA THA EINAI KALITERA GIA TIN KARIERA TOU NA PAEI STI BENFICA. AFOU LEFTA DEN PAIRNEI APO TON PAOK KAI THA EXEI TIN EUKARIA GIA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ME TI BENFICA.

FTAIEI O GOUMENOS POU MAS TELEIOSE TA ONEIRA...

ELPIZO NA MIN FUGEI OMOS (O Salpi)

If he doesnt leave I think he'll regret it for the rest of his life once his career is over. By going to Benfica he has a chance of featuring in a side that will go on a CL run, and establish himself as a full international. Not to mention that he'll actually get paid!

Dimitris Salpiggidis is ready to file a "prosfygi" on Tuesday in order secure the money that is owed him. His agent says that he will not pursue to become a free agent.

This will open th flood gates for the other players to file.

In a week or two we will have no team.

Salpiggidis filed the prosfygi today demanding over 800,000 Euro from PAOK. Approximately 400,000 Euro in back wages, and the rest as part of his contract obligations for the next season.

The player's agent keeps saying that they did this only to secure the player's money, and that they are not talking to any other teams. If something is not done soon, Salpi will be gone and all the other players will follow.

PAOk is a sinking ship and all the mice are slowly leaving.

Following Salpiggidis, the following players are expect3ed to file for prosfygi any day: Iliadis, Charalambous, Maladenis, and Giasemis.

Also Zagorakis is allegedly considering signing an 8-month contract with a team in Qatar worth 1.2 million Euro.

Dimitris Salpiggidis is right now meeting Giannins Kambanis on his yacht in order to discuss his prosfygi. It is assumed that Kambanis will try to persuade Salpiggidis to drop his prosfygi and in return he will be paid the money that PAOK owes him.

It is expected that Captain Kambanis will try to work things out with Ifeani Udese as well.

Salpiggidis met with Kambanis in Piraeus (wonder what he was doing in Piraeus?)today and after the meeting he was quoted saying that things look promising. He did not receive any money during this meeting.

At the same time Daniel Fernandez filed a prosfygi against PAE PAOK demanding 135,000 Euro. His manager was quoted saying that the prosfygi was filed by mistake, because it was intended to be filed only if all the other players did as well. As long as he gets paid he will withdraw his prosfygi.

Looks like the first casualty once Kambanis takes charge will be Zagorakis.

Kambanis today said that he will have to have a talk with Zagorakis because and I quote: "me enoxli i entoni parousia tou..."

It appears that Kambanis is bothered by the long know rumors that Zagorakis wants to be a "proedros" of PAOK.

The first result of the AS PAOK emergency meeting today is that they were able to collect 85% of the 390,000 Euro that needs to be paid to Salpiggidis by tommorrow in order for the player to stop his prosfygi. AS PAOK also opened a bank account in order for anybody who wants to help to pay for the remainding 15% to be paid to Salpiggidis.

In other player news, Giotis Ekgomitis whohe contract expires on June 30, 2006 and who has alllready file a prosfygi, has signed a contract with the Cypriot team Ethnikos Achnas. It's sad to see this player finish his career at PAOK on such a low note. Don't forget he was the hero when PAOK defeated Olympiakos in the Cup final in 2001, with Ekgomitis playing a great game and scoring the first goal of that game. Unfortunately serious injuries prevented Ekgomitis to follow up on that season. Thank you Gioti for your services all these years.

The money (390K Euro) for Salpiggidis to end his prosfygi have been collected. Salpiggidis has come and said that he will only take 300K out of that money, and has offered the rest (90K) to be paid to PAE PAOK employees that have not been paid in months. Tommorrow he will end his prosfygi.

The money (390K Euro) for Salpiggidis to end his prosfygi have been collected. Salpiggidis has come and said that he will only take 300K out of that money, and has offered the rest (90K) to be paid to PAE PAOK employees that have not been paid in months. Tommorrow he will end his prosfygi.

As usual, another class act by Salpi.

Very kind of him to help out the employees of PAOK who haven't been paid in ages.

How great it would be if only we had a few more like him in upper management of PAOK who actually gave a sh*t about PAOK and the organization.

Archived