Phantis Forums

Summer 2006 transfer period

Ziaka

Looks like Hearts are offering 150K Euro plus whatever PAOK owes to the player in back wages. PAOK officials are going to turn down this offer, branding it a "joke". They will tell Hearts to come up with a better offer.

do you have a link to this? Although im guessing its in greek.

our owner dusnt like negotiating much,so i fear this will jeopardise the move :tdown:

he wont improve his offer by much, unless he is desperate to land him.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fyssasjambolegend, I can provide links, but like you said it is in Greek only. If you still want I can provide them.

The reports I was reading also said that PAOK is also not happy with the way that Hearts have approached Karypidis. Instead of going through the proper channels through PAE PAOK, they went straight to the player.

Turk, yes Psomas is a decent player, but it will hard if not impossble to get him from Aigaleo.

fyssasjambolegend, I can provide links, but like you said it is in Greek only. If you still want I can provide them.

The reports I was reading also said that PAOK is also not happy with the way that Hearts have approached Karypidis. Instead of going through the proper channels through PAE PAOK, they went straight to the player.

no its ok,id need a translator! thanks tho

oh dear,look like the bbc sport site news is a bit out of date,stating he is poised to join!

well, it appears we will have to look elsewhere,if what you say is true :tdown:

thanks for keeping me updated, and if you could post any news,since you'll get it before me, that would be great too :tup:

Yes the voltures are buzzing around PAOK. Now it's Napoli that supposedly wants Zagorakis, and AEk offering 1.7 mil for Salpiggidis.

Orfanos today said that PAOK will keep all the players if possible.

fyssasjambolegend, it appears that the Karypidis deal will not happen. Hearts are offering around 320K Euro, and PAOK is supposedly asking around 800K. Anyway good luck to your team in the CL.

Yes, it looks like Shikabala will be leaving PAOK. I think this was the case since April, when Shikabala decided that he wants out of PAOK. At that time he dumped his Greek manager and signed up with some Egyptian managers. My opinion is that the 'army troubles' are just a smokescreen to force PAOK to sell the team. Since the player does not want to play for PAOK, let's sell him, but ask I would hope that PAOK asks for good transfer fee.

Also it is rumored that Georgios Glou who through PUMA supplies PAOK with the official jeerseys is trying to bring Tsiartas to PAOK:

http://www.sportaction.gr/document.php?category_id=148&document_id=42248'>

PAOK is interested in the following players according to recent rumors:

Ibrahim Bakayoko (center forward) from Ivory Coast, who played for Sochaux, Everton, Marseill ein the past.

Cesar Miguel Rebosio (defensman) from Peru (52 caps in the Perivian NT)

Carlos Alberto Zegara (midfielder) from Peru (18 caps).

PAOK is interested in the following players according to recent rumors:

Ibrahim Bakayoko (center forward) from Ivory Coast, who played for Sochaux, Everton, Marseill ein the past.

Cesar Miguel Rebosio (defensman) from Peru (52 caps in the Perivian NT)

Carlos Alberto Zegara (midfielder) from Peru (18 caps).

Bakayoko used to be excellent, how old is he now though? Can he still do the business?

Of the three mentioned, Bakayoko he is probably the one that will not be coming to PAOK because his asking price exceed 300K. The two Peruvians will probably be checked out in France during the PAOK friendly games there.

Rumors are that Panathinaikos offered 1.4 million plus Anderson and Theodoridis for Salpiggidis. PAOK turned down the offer claiming they want 3 million Euro for the player.

It appears that Shikabala will most likely be loaned out to Al Ahly of Egypt for 120K Euro. the Egyptian team will also pay the player salary for next season.

Also it is rumored that Georgios Glou who through PUMA supplies PAOK with the official jeerseys is trying to bring Tsiartas to PAOK:

HAHAHHA....this guy hasn't played in two years. This m****pano should pay PAOK to play for them!
A player like Tsartas doesnt need peak fitness. He's never been a hard worker, he's a better version of someone like Matt Le Tissier. If he gets to a decent level he can still play that killer pass, and with that magic left-foot delivery from a set piece he'll be dangerous everytime he's on the pitch. I still think it would be a great signing!

Ey could someone do a wrap up of the players that have come in to Paok this year and the players that have left if possible also potential signings??

(im sorry i jst havent been keeping up with the Paok news latly)

thanks to who ever can help me...

P.S Bakayoko is 29/30 years old and i still rate him as a good player; could b a good signing if it happens..

giati oi filathloi tou paok miloun gia metagrafes?

edo den exoun xrimata na plirosoun ton thiroro toy gipedou, kai den exoun proedro, poios tha einai toso ilithios oste na erthei se mia omada xoris mellon?

AOXARA KAI TA MIALA STA KAGKELA

PAOK is stuffed. Players think they can do what they want. Looks like Lazaros has done a runner and gone to england to try out with Liverpool without getting permision from the club to do so. Paok should punish him for this.... If he impresses however, he will leave for nothing.

Re paidia why doesn't anyone step in and stop the hemoraging of players. Where are the fans in this whole situation. PAOK will suffer for years to come if something doesn't change immediately.

And Salpigoals....me to dikio tou efeige. The players are unsure of their future, they aren't being paid and he wants to move to a solid team. Of course no player should get up and leave without permission but lets be honest they are only looking out for themselves in a situation where everything is going from bad to worse.

PAOK needs an owner who will turn things around. Zagorakis should make another attempt to round up some people to buy the team. That is the only solution.

ORIGINALAEKARA, you are right, somebody has to acquire the team and straighten the situtation out. The problem is that right now the team is being run by a temporary board, while Goumenos is still the owner on paper. This situation has to be dealt with first.

The latest news and rumors are that Christodoulopoulos has deserted the team and left for England to be tried by Liverpool. He does not have the permission from PAOK to do so, and will be punished once he returns. The thing is that the player's agent is pushing him do this citing some FIFA law that lets teams offer 8x the players salary and they can have them. The teams that owe the player can't do anything about it.

PAOK has agreed to sell Shikabala to the Egyptian team Al Ahli for 600,000 Euro, with the option that PAOK will receve 40% of the selling price if the Egyptian team selles the player until 2008. The deal has not been completed yet. There are rumors that Alkmaar is very interested in the player.

Also, it appears that PAOK will most likely sign the two Peruvian players in the next few days. Also couple players will be tried while the team is in France. The players in question are the Spanish forward Tony Gonczales and defensman Antonio Lopez from Portugal.

Finally, there are rumors that Benfica is offering 1,5 million Euro for Salpiggidis, and that Bayer Leverkusen is also interested in the player. Orfanos today came out again saying that the player is not for sale.

Christodoulopoulos today filed for prosfygi demanding around 51,000 Euro and free agency. Obviously this is a move so he can be free to sign with Liverpool's reserves. Christodoulopoulos has a contract with PAOK that expires in 2010.

Also, today on radio Orfanos said that PAOK has an offer from Alkmaar worth 1.2 million Euro for Shikabala. He also said that Shikabala is employing 4 managers in order to help him break his contract with PAOK, so they can sell him to any interested teams.

Also mentioned by Orfanos is the fact that Hearts have increased their offer for Karypidis. They are now offering PAOK around 450K to PAOK for the player.

Vre ton Karypidi!Telika o kosmos einai aharistos.Apo tin mia na mou peis epaggelmatias paiktis einai to symferon tou skeftetai,apo tin alli omos se mia tetoia dyskoli stigmi tis omadas na kanei tetoia tertipia

Liverpool are believed to have offered a trial to Greek striker Lazaros Christodoupoulos.

The 20-year-old from PAOK Salonika is regarded as one of the best young players in Greece and did not travel with PAOK's squad for their pre-season trip to France.

Christodoupoulos, who has three years left on his contract at PAOK, has a release clause of

Archived