Phantis Forums

KALAMARIA-AEK

AEKPROTATHLIMA

I hope we win...but evertime AEK has the opportunity to either win or tie, they go for the third option, loss. I see a 1-0 win in the dying minutes

Given AEK's quality of players and their commitment to win, they will not stumble at the last hurdle after doing so much hard work to get into 2nd place. They will win comfortably.

2-0 AEK

Lymbe (2)

And for those, who are here longer than one - two years.....

Me ton Xioth tha vriskoumaste piso apo to proto hmixrono...

Euxaristo Sorrentino..... You saved us.............

Santos should go... this AEK has nothing to do in a world called CL...

I think that after the Cup Final and the last game Santos will announce that he is leaving. I see big changes in the summer. It seems as if this is the quiet before the storm concerning changes.

And for those, who are here longer than one - two years.....

Me ton Xioth tha vriskoumaste piso apo to proto hmixrono...

Euxaristo Sorrentino..... You saved us.............

Santos should go... this AEK has nothing to do in a world called CL...

Agreed...

Sorrentino is probably the best signing we have had since maybe Ketspiya...

By the way, the radio announcer on ERA SPORT said:

Its not that AEK won the game, its that AEK DID NOT LOSE.

Interesting to hear it that way, but honestly thats all our play has been....

By the way, the radio announcer on ERA SPORT said:

Its not that AEK won the game, its that AEK DID NOT LOSE.

This are the most sophisticated words of ERA Spor ... since I listen to them...

I m involving with Football for many , many years in different relations........

I was not born with that "eye"..... ... But I got it after some years of experience... it came with a certain age.....

And I say to you =================> Santos can not develop this team. Santos can not bring us where we want to be.

Nikolaidis can bring us, where we like to be in administrative, political, Club Organizitical and forward looking matters.

But the team's organisation and development is a matter of the coach.... and this coach Santos can't develop a strong, dominant team.

Did we see yesterday an AEK, a dominant team, who wants the victory (You can do it only when you score goals...and for that you need a certain organisation and tactic). A very important victory. No

Did we see a team with a certain playing culture. No

I m telling the above words as firm, as I wrote here about our Goalkeeper problem for years... before Sorrentino....

I know what I m telling. Believe me.

And a last word...

I myself, I would prefer Malezani as our coach...(than Santos), the disdained coach in the Green World. Because most people in Greece know sh........t about football. Including Journalist , Radio- and TV reporters, Greek Supporters and Club Presidents.

And a last word...

I myself, I would prefer Malezani as our coach...(than Santos), the disdained coach in the Green World. Because most people in Greece know sh........t about football. Including Journalist , Radio- and TV reporters, Greek Supporters and Club Presidents.

I am a strong and passionate supporter of AEK FC and live and love the game of football.

I believe Santos has done a great job with coaching AEK this year. Put it this way, we have all but secured 2nd spot in the Greek League this year and a champions league place and have successfully made the Greek Cup Final which Santos has won before as a coach of AEK.

Yes AEK had a bad game against Kalamaria, but every team has their one offs, the most important thing is that we collected the 3 points!!!

We must look at the positives, AEK has played brillinat games this year and Santos has done a great job considering some of the players he has at his disposal. (not saying that all of AEK's players are below average)

We must look at the positives, AEK has played brillinat games this year and Santos has done a great job considering some of the players he has at his disposal. (not saying that all of AEK's players are below average)

What games have we played "brilliant"?

If I computed the statistics I would bet that probably 65%-70% of our goals have been scored off of set pieces. This is not brilliant. No distributing midfield. Our defense is strong against teams that dont attack. But what have we done against attacking team in the league. Look at how the goals are scored against us. That is not strong defense.

I dont think it is the game against Kalamaria that is the negative, it is the quality of play that is summarized in that game.

Sure, we do not have to have the best players, but this league is weaker than it has been in many years.

...And as far as my thoughts for Santos and his tactics (or lack thereof) I will only say that I have never approved. His tactics and organization have been very weak and really... unimaginative.

These are things I have said, ever since he came back (and really before he left the first time).

Archived