Phantis Forums

Future cup finals venues

Ziaka

EPO has decided the venues for the next two Greek Cup finals.

The final of the 2006-2007 final will be held in Panthessaliko Stadium in Volos.

The final of the 2007-2008 final will be held at kaftanzoglio Stadium in Thessaloniki.

Also next year's EPO All-Star game will be held at kaftanzoglio Stadium in Thessaloniki.

Exactly, 70,000 seats would be filled to capacity. These other stadiums are b.s. Especially for the fans!!!

You all think that Greek fans would show up for a Greek Cup final and fill 70,000 seats??? Are you guys on CRACK? We're lucky if get 50,000... The only time that OAKA really fills up is for Champions League games and then it's TRULLY filled.

The stadiums that they announced are just fine and it's a good decision.

If our overall game attendance average increases then they should move it up to the bigger stadiums.

You all think that Greek fans would show up for a Greek Cup final and fill 70,000 seats??? Are you guys on CRACK? We're lucky if get 50,000... The only time that OAKA really fills up is for Champions League games and then it's TRULLY filled.

The stadiums that they announced are just fine and it's a good decision.

If our overall game attendance average increases then they should move it up to the bigger stadiums.

File, take this years final...OFSP will surely bring 30,000 fans and AEK roughly the same. I think it is very possible for the stadium to fill.

File, take this years final...OFSP will surely bring 30,000 fans and AEK roughly the same. I think it is very possible for the stadium to fill.

Last I checked the Pankrytio Stadium had a capacity of 26,400. Where are you going to put 60,000 people?

what if Larissa and Xanthi play in the final? do you honestly see Olympiako Stadio being full? if so u r on crack.

keep the final rotating. if the stadium is up to date and holds 20,000+ people go for it anywhere. Allow people all over greece to see these teams.

Everybody is right but let's not forget that it is a GREEK CUP and not the ATHENS CUP so i don't feel that we are been fair to the other places in Greece by playing the GREEK CUP always at OAKA. We should spread the final game everywhere in Greece........

Everybody is right but let's not forget that it is a GREEK CUP and not the ATHENS CUP so i don't feel that we are been fair to the other places in Greece by playing the GREEK CUP always at OAKA. We should spread the final game everywhere in Greece........

Well stated.

There is nothing wrong with cycling the cup throughout Greece. It gives it more valididity in terms of calling it the 'Greek Cup'.

Archived