Phantis Forums

PAOK Pictures and Videos

Athens4

Sounds like a good idea. During summer, when things will be slow, I will try and make some improvements in the PAOK forums. I will make a section for pictures and videos. I am also planning on having a section on PAOK based radio programs and other information.

• 13 years later...
  • Blackhawk changed the title to Pictures and Videos

Cracking Video Blackhawk!

In 1968, my team in Scotland, Dunfermline Athletic played Olympiakos. We won 4-0 at home and Lost 3-0 in Greece. Some of the players that played in the away leg said that Olympiakos were the dirtiest team they faced in there career.

Incidentally, we went on to beat West Bromich Albion in the QF and in the SF we Lost 2-1 on aggregate to Slovan Bratislava. We played them off the park and our players were convinced the referee had been paid off in the away leg. Slovan went on to beat Barcelona 4-0 in the final. 

To think we would probably have lifted a European trophy if it wasn't for a dodgy ref. I don't think my Dad has ever got over that result haha.

Anyway, Sorry for straying.. it just reminded me of the 4-0 over olympiakos in the same year and then Slovan Bratislava.

• Like it 2

• Blackhawk changed the title to PAOK Pictures and Videos