Phantis Forums

A' Div: PAOK - Levadiakos

Ziaka

On Sunday we play Levadiakos at Toumba. PAOk is hoping to extend the winning streak to five games. With a win PAOK mathematically secures a spot in the next UEFA Cup competition. Levadiakos on the other hand needs points in the relegation race.

PAOK will be missing the services of Zagorakis and Ekgomitis due to injuries.

The game will be televised on Supersport 2 in Greece and on ERT-Sat in North America and Australia.

Ever since I stopped making predictions on the results PAOK has been winning. For this reason I will not make a prediction again.

3-1 PAOK final. Bravo pedia! :tup: I didn't hear or see the game, any comments about our play?

Great to see PAOK win five in-a-row. The recent form of our team is probably the only positive thing happening at Toumpa.

Salp's first goal was wild! :tup: It's hard to explain exactly what happened because I can't really remember well due to the fact i saw it on the Greek News about a minute after a woke up this morning:huh:

Decent game played by PAOK. Despite the fact that Lavediakos tied the game, and it looked like it was going to end in 1-1 tie, the PAOK players believed in a win and got it. Great game by Salpiggidis, who scored two goals. The first one was a beauty. He also assisted on the 3rd goal even though he was in a position to score it himself. He saw Giasemi in a better position and passed the ball to him.

Salpi the MVP of the game without a doubt. Shikabala had a great 1st half, but dissaperaed in the 2nd half. For the life of me, why is maladenis back in the starting lineup? The guy is useless. I'd rather see one of the youngsters in there getting some experience.

For the record we played with:

Archived