Phantis Forums

It doesn't look too good...

ukchris

So we lost 1-0 today and OFI got a point (could've been worse, they very nearly got three).

Three games left and it looks like this...

13th OFI 25 pts GD-15

14th Panionios 23 pts GD-20

- Next week

AEK Athens v OFI Crete

Atromitos v Panionios

- Week after that

Panionios v Iraklis

OFI Crete v PAOK Salonika

- Final week

Aigaleo v Panionios

OFI Crete v Levadiakos

To be honest, it doesn't look too good. But I'm keeping the faith!

EKI EKI STIN B' ETHNIKI!!!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

dark horse - is your record stuck? or are you ten years old? why keep posting the same taunt?people such as UK Chris and myself come online to try and get some serious opinion on Greek football from people who may see more of our team then we do. If you've nothing positive or informative to say about Panionios, why not zip it?

mcinner, u obviously take things too seriously. Its a joke that all Greek teams use on other teams that are going to be relegated...

But Paok04, three days ago you were saying you think we'll stay up! So surely you mean 'Its a joke that all Greek teams use on other teams that MIGHT get relegated...'

:D

And don't worry about Dark Horse, McInner - as PAOK says, he's just repeating a joke that all Greek teams use. Maybe after a few years of repeating other people's jokes, he might be able to make up his own ones.

Come on you Panthers!

mcinner, u obviously take things too seriously. Its a joke that all Greek teams use on other teams that are going to be relegated...

As Bill Shankley once said: 'Football is not just a matter of life and death: it's much more important than that'

I always said that as a Panionios fan you need two things 1. to be a romantic and 2. to be a masochist. Despite that, it's natural for us to be tetchy when we are facing a third relegation in 10 years. Especially as the finances have now been sorted out and we actually have a half decent team who've just played like sh*t all season.

I lived in Greece for 15 years and had a diarkeias at Nea Smyrni so I know the Ekei Ekei chant, I just never seem to remember it as a joke.

Also if you look at the other side of the coin, Fans of every team in Greece also sing:

'Olympi, Olympi, Olympiake

Omathara omathara sas

G**o ton Peiraia sas

kai to m***i tis manas sas'

to Olympiakos fans,

or

'Aek, Aek, Aek prigipessa

anoikse ta boutia sou na bei o ********* (whoever) mesa'

to Aek fans

or

"Panathinaikos, Panathinaikos

Ton pairnete oloi apo piso kai apo bros'

I don't think that means I should repeat it to fans of those teams on here. A bit of intelligent debate is what Im after.

And sorry for being tetchy. When we're saved in two weeks, I'll lighten up :P ;)

As Bill Shankley once said: 'Football is not just a matter of life and death: it's much more important than that'

I always said that as a Panionios fan you need two things 1. to be a romantic and 2. to be a masochist. Despite that, it's natural for us to be tetchy when we are facing a third relegation in 10 years. Especially as the finances have now been sorted out and we actually have a half decent team who've just played like sh*t all season.

I lived in Greece for 15 years and had a diarkeias at Nea Smyrni so I know the Ekei Ekei chant, I just never seem to remember it as a joke.

Also if you look at the other side of the coin, Fans of every team in Greece also sing:

'Olympi, Olympi, Olympiake

Omathara omathara sas

G**o ton Peiraia sas

kai to m***i tis manas sas'

to Olympiakos fans,

or

'Aek, Aek, Aek prigipessa

anoikse ta boutia sou na bei o ********* (whoever) mesa'

to Aek fans

or

"Panathinaikos, Panathinaikos

Ton pairnete oloi apo piso kai apo bros'

I don't think that means I should repeat it to fans of those teams on here. A bit of intelligent debate is what Im after.

And sorry for being tetchy. When we're saved in two weeks, I'll lighten up :P ;)

Siga re megale, tauting fans of another team is also what the game is about. Chants, pictures these are all part of the atmosphere of the game.

Archived