Phantis Forums

Hattrick

Athens4

Yeah mate, i have a team in Oceania, ive been playing for 2.5 years now, so 8/9 seasons. My team name is

AEK Athens FC

Hattrick is a great game. at first i didnt like it but ive got really attacked to it lately and love playing.

Paok 4, whats your teams name, what country do you play in?? We should play a friendly some time, in a Cup at the moment though.

for anyone who is interesting in playing Hattrick, which i strongly recomend, go to

www.hattrick.org

Hopefully my team can avoid relegation this weekend!!!

Ciao

Damien

hi damien, yes once the cup has finished we should play a friendly,

my team name is PAOK Salonika

only just started this season, and have only just created a winning side in the last couple of weeks, so i should get promoted next season.

what round of the cup are u in?

• 1 month later...

i signed up for it 5 days ago and i got the validation email 2 days ago and they have not assigned me a team yet. does anyone know how long it is untill they decide to give me a team

It shouldnt be too long. Mine took about a week or 2.

• 9 months later...

OK!

Who can help me w/ this game... I've been playing this for 2 yrs now and I've been watching my team like a hawk but the only thing that ever happens is me loosing and finish at the bottom of my league.

Does anyone know what the HE** I need to do in order to at-least finish at the top half of my league? Or some insider tips would be nice as well

HEEEEEELP!

I am on it too

but www.managerzone.com is 100 times better ...

;)

I got my team line up and i was trying to get them in training because i have a game in 3 days but they are offline for maintance. Is that usual? Let me know please!!

I am on it too

but www.managerzone.com is 100 times better ...

;)

I got my team line up and i was trying to get them in training because i have a game in 3 days but they are offline for maintance. Is that usual? Let me know please!!
It's back up and i should be ready for the game in 3 days!!! :tup: :tup:

Right a helping hand for hattrick.

www.hattrickorganizer.de

download the file and use it to sort out your team.

btw, my team name is PAOK Salonika. Anyone who wants a friendly jus challenge.

Hey, hattrick kicks big time!

paok4 --

I've gone ahead & downloaded "Hattrick Controler" and I still can't seem to do much w/ my squad.

This week (3/19 - 3/25) I've already have set up a friendly what I'm going to do is set up one w/ you as well and maybe you can help me out. :tup: and give me some tips

Archived