Phantis Forums

A' Div: PAOK - AEK

Ziaka

On Sunday we host AEK at Toumba. AEK desparately needs to win so they can keep the 2 point advantage from PAO in the CL race. All the pressure willbe on AEK. PAOK on the other hand is almost surely assured of UEFA Cup spot, and losing won't affect them as much.

This shapes up as a good game with PAOK players playing freely, and AEK players under pressure to get the win.

The other big question will be the fans. officially all PAOK syndesmi are calling for a boycott of the game. However this might be the last time for PAOK fans to attend a game this season. Also i am sure that Goumenos will not sell the team by Sunday, so we can expect some trouble by the fanatics.

I am not going to predict a result here. I will only say the game is open to 1 X or 2 in my opinion. I hope we will see a good game.

Unfortunately I am not sure if ERT-Sat will show the game live, since at the same time PAO also plays, and they might show that one.

The one PAOK player that will miss the game is Vaggelis (4 yellow cards).

Thessaloniki businessman Mamidakis has promised 120,000 Euro bonus to PAOk players if they win the game, and 60,000 Euro if they tie.

On Sunday we host AEK at Toumba. AEK desparately needs to win so they can keep the 2 point advantage from PAO in the CL race. All the pressure willbe on AEK. PAOK on the other hand is almost surely assured of UEFA Cup spot, and losing won't affect them as much.

This shapes up as a good game with PAOK players playing freely, and AEK players under pressure to get the win.

The other big question will be the fans. officially all PAOK syndesmi are calling for a boycott of the game. However this might be the last time for PAOK fans to attend a game this season. Also i am sure that Goumenos will not sell the team by Sunday, so we can expect some trouble by the fanatics.

I am not going to predict a result here. I will only say the game is open to 1 X or 2 in my opinion. I hope we will see a good game.

Unfortunately I am not sure if ERT-Sat will show the game live, since at the same time PAO also plays, and they might show that one.

I disagree with you on the point ... that we desperately need the win this Sunday...

We are still on CL race with a tie..............

So I don't think that we will take too much risks and open our defense.........

True enough a tie will not be as bad as loss for AEK, but with a win I think AEK can close the chapter on CL. Even with a loss AEK will still be in the race, but PAO will have the upper hand.

I disagree with you on the point ... that we desperately need the win this Sunday...

We are still on CL race with a tie..............

So I don't think that we will take too much risks and open our defense.........

I agree with a tie we still in the CL. But i think we will press for the win.

Even if AEK wins... AEK would not have secured the 2nd Place in my opinion....

In the last 3 games... OFH - Kalamaria (away) and Xanthi .... AEK can still drop points...

and lose the second place....

Should we win this Sunday... and PAO too... then we are only 2 points ahead....

The most benefit of a win... would be on the psychological side versus PAO....

I can't imagine, as far as I can judge Santos, that AEK will start the game with an uncontorolled offensive... looking for any price for the victory...

Even if the minutes go by...and the game will still be 0 - 0 ...AEK players won't feel themselves under big pressure... so they should not do in my opinion desperate actions....leaving dangerous spaces in our back aerea....

It could be a game stamped by tactical movements by AEK and I don't foresee any attractive game....

Now to PAOK, if they have nothing to lose (how many teams go to UEFA? 4 I think)... they will do much more for the atractiviness of the game...than AEK in my opinion...

AEK will move cautiously on the field...and will look to take profit on standard situations... so Dumitrescu should advice their men... to avoid silly fouls (near penalty box area) ... and corners...

This is only my opinion...

The scenario could be different (as above) ... if PAOK gets an early Goal...

Paok will take this game 2-1. I think Salpi and Sikabala to quick for AEK backline, & Giasemakis, playing well under Doumi. AEK have shown that they are nothing special this season and we should beat them quite comfortably, as long as our defenders do not decide to do something stupid (something that they are more than capable of doing). Lets hope for a full house…

PAOK's going to win this one 4-3.

This should be an interesting game, the only two things that might wreck this game would be the stlye of football AEK might choose to play or the way some fanatic PAOK supporters might behave.

GO SALP!! His gonna bag a hatrick!

PAOKARA OMADARA!

Looks like Dumi will play Maladenis in place of punished Vaggelis. From reports it appears that he is thinking of fielding this 4-3-3 formation in the AEK game:

Fernandez

Karypidis, Hasiotis, Udese, Konstantinidis

Zagorakis, Maladenis, Iliadis

Shikabala, Slapiggidis, Giasemis

Melissis and Ekgomitis are injured and will not play. Also vaggelis will miss the game due to card limit.

Den katalaveno !

.. Giati tetio "patirdi" prin to match kata ths AEK ? Kai oxi prin me tous "(APET)aewnious ?

... Prim tora ? 120.000 ? Apo pion ? Apo ton Mamidaki ! Apo pou os pou ? Apo thn allh meria.. na dokis lefta gia na kerdisi kapios then apagorevete ! Kai as ine apo piso kai o Vardinogiannis...

It s okay.. possible ? 7.000.000, are in the game...

Is Vassaras directing the game ? :whistle:

Paok will take this game 2-1. I think Salpi and Sikabala to quick for AEK backline, & Giasemakis, playing well under Doumi. AEK have shown that they are nothing special this season and we should beat them quite comfortably, as long as our defenders do not decide to do something stupid (something that they are more than capable of doing). Lets hope for a full house…

AEK hasn't show nothing this year but PAOK has???? :LOL: :LOL:

AEK hasn't show nothing this year but PAOK has???? :LOL: :LOL:

Exactly Megale, what has PAOK shown?

The only thing they have proven is the ability to self destruct, along with the fans.

Like I said in another post, h PAOKtzides einai komplexiki, tha fane ena goal noris kai meta tha arxisoune ta episodia stis kerkides. This time the refs will cancel the game and we will get the comfortable 2-0 win.

Oute UEFA den tha vgitai palio papares. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Archived