Phantis Forums

players that might come this summer.

Crazy

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.herthabsc.de/index.php?id=1266

This man? Well, we need all the defenders we can get.

Simunic has been rumored to come to Olympiakos for quite some time now

but u are right with one thing we need all the defenders we can get

that Anatolakis F***ed up v Iraklis proves it off course in all due respect to Girogos it was a s%$#! field to play on but he is a veteran and shouldn't make stupid plays like that

Joe Simunic grew up in my suburb in Canberra, Australia. He used to train with his father and younger brother at the same sports field my brother and I used to go to on weekends and after school.

I'd put up a net on the goal and my brother and I would take turns striking free kicks and penalties and often Simunic would be our piggy-in-the-middle, where we would put him as a defender and try to beat him and shoot at the goals.

From memory he is 3 or 4 years younger than me and I remember that it wasn't that difficult to go past him, but his first touch on the ball was great even as a 14 year old.

The whole family were very quiet and hard working. Never would I have imagined that the skinny kid who I used to nutmeg for fun would be a professional who played at a world cup and might be playing for Thrylos.

It's also a bit strange for a Croatian (-Australian) to want to play in Greece as they generally despise us Greeks, but if it's good enough for Ante Covic (ex-PAOK) and Anthony Seric...

marko ne, domi, simunic, butina, zevlakov........

is it just me or is Sollied only seem to be interested in black and slavic players...? :P

the answer to your question will come next year when we play your chiko team again with the common results. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

is it just me or is Sollied only seem to be interested in black and slavic players...?  :P

the answer to your question will come next year when we play your chiko team again with the common results. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
?

made no sense, and wasnt funny

whatever--- at least OSFP is making the team resemble what REAL PIREAS is full of! dont be surprised if see Igli Tare and Murati coming either! Or even a few Pakistani players! :LOL: :LOL:

cmon man dnt be tht harsh, i mean i respect ur opinions but hes a good backup for our team. Ok i agree he not wht we expected but still he is not as bad. he put sum important goals in also this year, and seemed capable of the only guy in our team to score in CL. ;)

whatever--- at least OSFP is making the team resemble what REAL PIREAS is full of! dont be surprised if see Igli Tare and Murati coming either! Or even a few Pakistani players! :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

is it just me or is Sollied only seem to be interested in black and slavic players...?  :P

?

made no sense, and wasnt funny

don t you worry,it only takes one brazilian to bring your house down drako,remember that. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

P.s(are you filling racist today my boy?)

feeling racist? no way son.i didnt say anything bad about them, did I? im just telling the truth that your team resembles what Pireas is today!

Really only Pireas has immigrants??? :blink: Nobody lives in athens right?? :blink: or everywhere else in greece???? :blink: Drakouli kid as long as the tradition of molesting your team whenever we found them continues i don t care if we have players from china playing in our squad. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Guys how about Sol Campbell? He's obviously having a torrid time at Arsenal. His agent says its because of personal problems. He may love getting away for a year on loan to a place like Greece. I know it's a long shot but worth a shot

Really only Pireas has immigrants??? :blink: Nobody lives in athens right?? :blink: or everywhere else in greece???? :blink: Drakouli kid as long as the tradition of molesting your team whenever we found them continues i don t care if we have players from china playing in our squad. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

im saying Pireas is ALL immigrants. You hardly see Greeks there. Just like youre new team all blacks slavs and albanians..

tradition of molesting our team? wow you beat us twice this year good for you.....and you lost last year.....and lost the year before that....big s%$#!.

molesting? well see about that tonight in OAKA 2130...

im saying Pireas is ALL immigrants. You hardly see Greeks there. Just like youre new team all blacks slavs and albanians..

tradition of molesting our team? wow you beat us twice this year good for you.....and you lost last year.....and lost the year before that....big s%$#!.

stop making a fool of yourself

youre being the jackass now. !

molesting ? ti sas kanoume re 10 years in a row (with the exeption of 2004)??

who u ###### calling albanian here

u the hell are u to even talk on this forum

for starters we kicked your ass twice this year and we have done it 9 out of the last ten seasons

i mean its getting a bit boring that u guys can't even put up a fight

3-0 win for Olympiakos stamps our years of domination over u guys

who u ###### calling albanian here
Im not calling ANYBODY albanian. In these forums. Im saying Pireas is hardly any greeks at all, tons of albanians and pakistanis crap everywhere, you hardly hear greek outside the limani. when was the last time you were there?

speaking of derbies howabout lastnight...

90-71 :tup:

@drakos

some of the gavrous you're argueing with dont know about all the immigrants in pireas since they cant afford to go to Greece...

& if they break their piggy banks & make it there they dont even get close to pireas in the summer unless they're going to catch a ferry to the islands..you're wasting your time

Guys how about Sol Campbell? He's obviously having a torrid time at Arsenal. His agent says its because of personal problems. He may love getting away for a year on loan to a place like Greece. I know it's a long shot but worth a shot

Erm, no. Definitely not.

Archived