Phantis Forums

USA looses

evalagoal

OK... for those of you that know anything about this sport you must all know that this is an American sport..

WELL! As I though would happen.... US lost yesterdy to MEXICO,,, HA HA HA HA

(LOOOOOSERS) and Roger Clements was pitching.

What a discrace.. Not only is the US mens Hockey team the pits, the Basketball team is as well and now the Baseball team. It goes to show you that when other countries/nations are focused enough anything can happen.

This was a joke of a series to the US and now I'm going to sit back and watch some actuall talent play some baseball.

2 American things - - - -Baseball & Apple Pie - - - - You can scratch of baseball now.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Is this the first time this tournament has happened? I have never noticed it. I think Canada also beat the US :tup: :tup:

Not that I care about baseball. I will agree with Dark horse and how boring it is. I remember in Phys ed when we had to play it, I could not stand it

Is this the first time this tournament has happened?  I have never noticed it.  I think Canada also beat the US  :tup:  :tup:

Not that I care about baseball.  I will agree with Dark horse and how boring it is.  I remember in Phys ed when we had to play it, I could not stand it

Yeah this is a JOKE...

The funny thing about it is that the US media is not talking about it at all. This is what people say about Basebal "It's Americas pastime"

HA!

WHAT JOKERS.....

No matter what, Now that Japan won the whole thing it goes to show you that the rest of the world is nopt far behind.

Just like the rest of you I could care less about Baseball but I want to go ahead & rub this in because this is a TOTAL JOKE...

Another slap in the face towrds an American sport...

It's funny that the champions of the U.S. baseball league (Major League Baseball) are named the WORLD Series Champions. The only teams involved in this WORLD series are U.S. teams (oh, and two teams from Canada).

So if the Chicago White Sox are WORLD Champions, what should we call Japan?

Archived