Phantis Forums

A' Div: Neos Panionios - PAOK

Ziaka

On Monday we play Neos Panionios at Nea Smyrni. I see another loss for PAOK, since Panionios is playing their last cards in order to be saved from relegation. Also PAOK players have other things on their mind. Also, Zagorakis will not play.

1-0 for Panionios

This is the group of players to play against Panionios .....Arambatzis, Vangelis, Yiasoumi, Iliadis, Karipidis, Konstantinidis, Malezas, Balafas, Salpigidis, Tohouroglou, Haralambous, Hasiotis, Hristodoulopoulos, Fernandes, Feutchine, Mieciel, Shikabala, Udeze

Which players would you pick to start and which for subs

Why is Zagorakis not playing again I thought he served his suspension for his yellow cards? <_<

O Zagor eihe 2 agonistikes timoria.Oso gia to mats,ti na po meta tin niki tis Xanthis epi tou olympiakoy kai na nikisoume to idio tha nai.Opos leei kai o Ziakas

kalytera na hasoume,gia na hasoume kai tin thesi tou uefa,mpas kai tin kanoun ta tsoglania

I think Panionios will win this one. I agree with everyone about PAOK not going to the UEFA because that way maybe something will happen and Goumenos goes. Bad for PAOK history but maybe the only way to solve the problem..

Shikabala is out, since he is injured. He was replaced by Mumin.

Also not travelling with the team to Nea Smyrni are Melisis (is he ever going ot get a chance?), Kyriakidis, tsoukalos, Ekgomitis, Megahed.

A re megalos a Salpi. Still how bad is the team playing. That is a big problem.

You can see the goal and frenadez save on sportline.gr, if you have not already seen it.

Does anyone know why Melissis can't get a look in. Being from Serres I have seen him on video and he looks to have the goods. He should be playing to get set in the team for next year.

Yes, I am happy we finally won a game, but once again we played very poorly.

Hopefully this win will pick the players confidence. With Zago back in the lineup, we can win the next two games (Kallithea, Akratitos) and go into the AEK game with a boost of confidence.

Wow a win for PAOK. It sure has been a while. Bravo re pedia.

Archived