Phantis Forums

Goumenos selling PAOK?

Ziaka

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read that some supporters went into offices of PAE and spoke to Goumenos. Does anyone know what that was about ? Did they cut his nuts off ??

I hope they did! :P

I really hate that guy, his really turned a bad situation at PAOK worse :angry: . All he wants is money for himself. He must be pretty stupid because if he can't see that if he invests a bit of money into PAOK he would get large returns. PAOK has a good supporter base but football is the same as any other buisness, you've got to keep the customers(fans) happy. That way more fans come through the gates and he gets more money, also the fans create an atmosphere which helps the team play better and gives them a higher moral (then the team qualifies for Europe and Goumenos gets even more money for himself). Also, when you have happy fans they don't burn down your stadium :blink: , not saying that what those hooligans did was right but still...

I hope Goumenos sells the club to a half decent person before he does something stupid like selling Salpingidis. ;)

Well the latest rumors are that a big Russian oil company that is involved with natural gas is ready to invest in Greece. They are supposedly involved with the pipeline that is supposed to connect from Russia through Bulgaria and into Greece. Supposedly this company is also interested in investing in Greek soccer team (they allready run 3 teams in Russia). Rumors are also that some Greek businessman who is involved in gas business is also working with that company. Reports are that somebody sent 3 accountants to go over the financial books at PAE PAOK, and that they pyed Goumenos 70,000 Euro in order to be able to have access to the books. They are supposed to complete the accounting part at the end of the month, and if there are any developments, they will be announced then.

Einai ligo asheto me to thema alla meiosan tin poini stin omada kai ektos oti tha paixoume me kosmo metin Aek,anti gia 80000 tha plirosoume mallon 50000euro

Supposedly by the end of the week we should know more. Either that or Goumenos is playing tricks to stay onb as long as possible.

The latest runors are that the person behind the latest interests is Dimitris Kopelouzos of Promithgeas Gas A.E.

The more I hear about possible sale of PAOK in recent days, the more I think it is a scam by Goumenos to buy himself some time. I am affraid that in the game with AEK, which is open to fans, we will see a lot negative reactions from the fans.

symfono mazi sou ziaka kai sta dyo.an kai thelo na pisteyo oti de tha kanoun kati

gia na vlapsoun peretero tin omada.Eimaste hazos "laos" ,de thelo na pistepso

oti eimaste entelos ilithioi

We will probably end this season and start the next playing behind closed doors. Goumenos looks to holding on to the club, probably till the end of the season at least so he can sell some players.

Nice Interview by Sikabala on Metrosport, he is a big PAOKTZI, I really hope we are able to hang on to him when he hits his mid 20s when he will peak, and a real leader at the club.

http://www.sport24.gr/html/ent/900/ent.110900.asp

I think Goumenos is just buying time. I hope I am proven wrong. He is hoping that PAOK finishes the season on a positive note by securing UEFA Cup spot.

He is also hopeng that he will make some money in the AEK game. He will start selling 19,000 tickets to that game on Monday. I really don't think he will sell more than 8,000 for that game, and I really think we will have major fan trouble in that game. If that happens, Goumenos will have an excuse and will say that he had a propsective buyer lined up, but the "bad" fans chased him away.

Unfortunately this will mean that we will start the next season with Goumenos still in charge.

There are some disturbing news reports from Metrosport today. Read it and judge for yourself. It seems that Mitropoulos (can you say paranga?) with the stooge Kassimatis are part of the new PAOK ownership if everything is true in the article.

Supposedly Russian based Ivan Savvidis who runs Donskoy Tabak has been talking to Goumenos about PAOK. Throughj one of his contacts in Greece he has said that he will only get involved if he can make money from PAOK.

Also some rumors had ENIC being interested. Additionaly there is supposed to be some Athenian based businessman backed by Viktoras Mitropoulos and Kassimatis.

My opinion is that nothing will be done, and we will continue with Goumenos.

Archived