Phantis Forums

magazi gwnia

champion

h dynamikh pou exei ayth h omada einai kati to asyllhpto.o kosmos h istoria o tsampoukas ta panta.an kai eimai olympiakos sas vgazw to kapelo .enan epixeirhmatia na eixate sovaro-oxi ton mpatiroudh vevaia- kai emeis sthn athina tha vlepame efialtes .einai krima ayth h omada na volodernei etsi.Elpizw na vrethei kapios leftas na parei thn omada kai na kanei emas tous ypoloipous na koitaxoume mia fora kai kata thesalonikh meria.good luck guys.you deserve it.

Hello champion, and welcome to the forums. You are right, we need somebody with money to invest in the team and not some crook like Batatoudis.

It appears that the temporary front office has been doing very good job so far this season takeing care of all the outstanding debts and salary payments. The only problem is that they are only a temporary solution and that Batatoudis could regain controls any day. Only time will tell what will happen.

thanks for the welcome my friend. paok deserves better and i strongly believe that sooner than we think someone with big pockets and great determination to bring paok where this team belongs, will appear and change your beloved team's destiny. I hope you make it to the champions league this year.greek soccer needs you.

Archived