Phantis Forums

OSFP-RODOS

Crazy

dimitri when i was living in greece and before osfp had the succses in football,basketball was the sport that osfp had great players and great coaches and great games.not only for osfp fans but for greeks in general.kokkalis back then with zarko paspalie and the rest players that came afterwards made greek basketball great since aris and paok empires started losing power.the last couple of years i didn t like the level that we were and i didn t have greek satelite so i could not even watch any games.that is why i am happy now that we get some good results and try to make a good team.pao is still the best team and my hat off to giannakopoulos brothers but give us some time and we will try to chalenge pao dominance in greek basketball.

I think OSFP has a decent team this year and with the help of your fans can be very dangerous (after all we lost in SEF). Although I don't see PAO losing the championship this year, if Kazlaouskas continues the hard work, next year OSFP will be able to challenge PAO. I as well couldn't follow basketball the past few years, but now I have access to NOVA and I haven't missed a single game.

Archived