Phantis Forums

Round 11: PAOK - Iraklis

Ziaka

On Sunday, November 23 at 20:15 GR we meet Iraklis at Toumba. Very tough game, as Iraklis is coming into thye game after they sacked their coach Gerrard. I think Iraklis players will be pumped for this game. On the other haned PAOK has performed very poorly at Toumba this season. We badly need to win this game, and I hope that PAOK fans make their presence at Toumba on Sunday. I hope we have at least 15,000 fans at the stadium. With their help we can get the result we want. I expect a very close game, and would not be suprised with a tie, but I think it will end in 2-1 win for the men in Black & White.

Is Mitilinaios selling Iraklis?

Anyway, I think that you guys are going to win easily (3-1). I have to admitt that I was wrong when I thought this summer that PAOK is going to be midtable. Anastasiadis is doing very good job. :tup:

Is Mitilinaios selling Iraklis?

He sold Iraklis several months ago. This week PAE Iraklis approved the transfer of Mitilineos shares to Spanoudakis, who is the new majority shareholder of PAE Iraklis. To add to this, a lot of people up north are speculating that Mitilineos is behind the temporary PAE PAOK board and is supporting them financially in order to drive Batatoudis out. Don't forget that Giannis Goumenos, who until last week was the temporary PAE PAOK presiddentis is Mitilineos's koumbaros.

Anyway Aggelos haas been doing very good job with the players he has at his disposal. Also don't forget that we have serious injuries to our top two players: Markos and Ekgomitis.

Archived