Phantis Forums

Konstantinou Breaks Records!

bides

Cheer for winners thats a good idea..All cheer who ever i want to cheer for.. This si a forum all express my opinion anyway i want to...

Hollywood are you from Engalnd or Australia with your wanker talk..

IN North America we call people like p*****THES!!!

Cheer for winners thats a good idea..All cheer who ever i want to cheer for.. This si a forum all express my opinion anyway i want to...

Hollywood are you from Engalnd or Australia with your wanker talk..

IN North America we call people like p*****THES!!!

Im from Australia but what does that have to do with this topic?? ohhh that’s right ur about to make a racist remark towards me and say Im not Greek because I was born in Australia, then if I happen to attack u in a racist manner about ur country Cyprus u will actually sit here and try and Distinguish the variation between ur prejudiced remark (which is ok by you and its aloud in ur world) and mine (which isn’t because its sensitive for you and other Greeks, boo hoo) yet ur the idiot that fails to Realize that a racist remark is a racist remark no matter what country u come from and there is no distinction...

So go kill Ur self u amateurish dickhead, go get ur self a Dictionary and look up some of these hard words that I have highlighted for you since ur cant spell or understand the English language that well...

You are what is wrong with these forums, ur are the one destroying them with ur BS

cyprus is not greek, it is cyprus now thats way it is and the way everybody wants it, the character of cypriots speaks for it's self

That’s right Bidis your not even remotely Greek!!! Cyprus it its own country, it has its own flag and its own government so technically Cyprus have anything to do with Greece anymore due to your people/government wanting to be independent!!!!

So to say that Im not Greek even though my family comes from Greece is an understatement compared to you who has nothing to do with Greece at all anymore…

:nono:

P.S im politicaly correct here as well

That’s right Bidis your not even remotely Greek!!! Cyprus it its own country, it has its own flag and its own government so technically Cyprus have anything to do with Greece anymore due to your people/government wanting to be independent!!!!

There some details my friend u should know.

For example: ALWAYS the head of the army, has been Greek, assigned by greek goverment.

Most of our political parties are sponsored from the Greek...

And last but not least Cypriots always wanted to merge with Greece, but due to the war, it was practically impossible.

Loipon,to topic metaferetai sto forum tou gabrou afou apo gabro ksekinise kai gabrous endiaferei!!!!Bidh agori mou traba sto forum tou gabrou kai ektheiase to blaka to Mixalaki sou ki ase mas isixous...

Kai oson afora ton KOTAdinou,fainetai ti anthrwpos einai ap'ton tropo pou panigirise!!<kai ti goalara ebale e? :LOL: >Edw enas Lympe kai den exei panigyrisei ena goal enantion mas....O Gkekas den panigirise ta goal tou enantia sti Larisa giati kapote epaize ekei....Alla ti lew?Edw den edeikse to sebasmo kai ta @@ na paei sta baftisia tou giou tou<a re Kyrasta :( > siga mi sebastei ta ypoloipa.....

Geia sou re Tzigger,tetoioi mal*****kes den aksizoun to trifylli stin kardia...

Archived