Phantis Forums

Greek Cup: PAOK - Kastoria

Iakovos

• 2 weeks later...

AS MUCH AS I AM A PAOK FAN, IN THIS INSTANCE I HAVE TO MAKE THE EXCEPTION AND SUPPORT MY HOME TOWN TEAM.KASTORIA MIGHT LOSE I AGREE, BUT IF THEY CAN MAKE THAT FIRST GAME RESULT IN TOUMBA RESPECTFULL.THE SECOND GAME IN KASTORIA WILL BE A BIT EASIER BECAUSE IT WILL BRING INTHE FANS AND THUS BRING IN SORELY NEEDED FUNDS FOR KASTORIA. WHATEVER THE OUTCOME WILL BE:LET US HOPE FOR A GREAT PAIR OF GAMES FOR TWO GREAT TEAMS.GOOD LUCK TO THEM BOTH.

• 4 weeks later...

PAOK will play without Markos, Zavantias, Ekgomitis, Vaggelis, Tochoroglou, Koutsoupoulos, Udese, Hagan, and Amaefule in the game with Kastoria. Good chance for some of the bench players to get playing time.

The new acquisition Garbozis is not eligible to play either, since EPO has not apporved his transfer yet.

Final score 1-0 for Kastoria with a goal scored from a penalty kick. Bravo to Kastoria, who came in to Toumba and got a win in this game. PAOK pressured in the 2nd half to score, but missed numerous chances to do so. The return leg in kastoria will be very interesting in three weeks time.

Tora tha katebasei to full epitelio o PAOK sto deftero paixnidi. To kallo gia tin kastoria tha einai oti tha exoun to 12o paixth sto gipedo,diladi tous filathlous.. As elpizome gia to kalitero gia tin kastoria kai genika gia mia efxaristi atmosfera.

BTW, the Kastoria goal was scored by Kapetanopoulos, ex-PAOK player.

Anyway, there is no excuse for PAOK to lose at Toumba to a C' Division team. I still think we will win at Kastoria and go through, but things like that should not be happening. The only good thing that can come out of this is that the players will try to erase this embarrasment with a good showing against Olympiakos on Sunday.

Apisteuto....I thought a draw was in our reach but a win.....that is our second huge away win in a derby-like match (first was at Serres 1-2 in Rd 1).

Whilst PAOK missed a couple of players, their strikeforce was still as strong as ever with Yiasemi and Salpiggidis playing. They played well in the second half but couldnt finish.

I dont think that PAOK will advance. Yes they can, but Kastoria are playing unbeleivable football and as a team. At home, I beleive we can hold onto at least a draw and ensuring that we get a spot in the Final 8.

That is PAOKs 3rd poor result at Toumba this season (that I can remember), the other two both coming in the UEFA Cup, this is alarming.

Elate tora paidia. To 1980 koroideban thn kastoria oti o Hraklis tha tous skisi, ala thimaste oti h kastoria kerdise 5-2. Thn kyriaki pou den doulevo tha do to teliko ekeino tou 1980 sto video gia na giortaso to simerino gegonos.Min ksexnate oti sto podosfairo ola ginontai..

P.S. logon thn kakkokairia sthn kastoria,den mporousan na kateboun filathloi. H omogeniaki efimerida, ethnikos kyrikas edo sthn nea yorki elege oti eixan mono 1,000 peripou filathlous sthn toumba. Sthn kastoria xioni ksexioni, to gipedo tha einai founta apo laokosmo. Afto tha dimiourgisi kali atmosfaira, kai tha elpizo gia ena thetikotato agona.

That would be something he would do to fix those gavro games.Afterall you do have to win your eighth title by way of his deep pockets. The ref could of turned his head as well. It does not change the fact that the ball went off the PAOK players' hand. And it does not change the fact that if gavros loses on sunday,that is when in kokkalistan they will realy get pissed off, and the conspiracy theorists will shut up. Except for the leader of Kokkalistan.

Archived