Phantis Forums

OSFP - PAO

CH-Thrylos

who will win the "derby" ?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. who will win the "derby" ?

• OSFP
    • PAO

second clash of these teams this year. allthough we have improved compared to the start of the season i still don't think that our team is ready yet to win against pao.

pao might miss some players due to injury problems (alvertis, femerling, tomasevic) but we are missing our starting center too and just with agadakos, zizic and sofo i don't think we are strong enough under the basket and pao has such a depth on the bench, that any player they bring on the field can take the place of the other.

but it is a derby and in these games anything can happen, like last season, when we beat pao at SEF when nobody expected it.

i just hope that we won't get destroyed like in the cup game again.

osfp the last couple of games plays well so we can expect a close game and why not,a win if we are focused for 40 minutes.pao has a really good team but osfp is trying to get back at competing at a high level like old times.thrile gera.....

FT: 84-77

:tup: :tup: :tup:

:nw: :nw: :nw:

i didn't expect us to win this match. well done boys. it wasn't exactly the "revenge" for the 30 point difference of the cup game, but at least we are the first team in greece to beat pao this season.

Archived