Phantis Forums

Rosenborg - Olympiakos

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say I don't really care as long as they play extremely well. Don't get me wrong I want them to win, but not an ugly win. GO there and play good, dominating soccer.

They have to keep punching at them. :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

any win will do us fine for the most part

i mean look we win away at least we get that dam monkey of our baks

some of the players over the week spoke about doing this for there fans

just more bullshit to hype us up

go win first then will praise u guys

Thrylos will win.

If they don't then I will personally write to UEFA to have them banned from future competitions.

Why don't you try sending an E-mail to the Olympiakos Football Federation to stop winning Greek Championships? lmao :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :P
What for? It's fun listening to AEK/PAOK/PAO etc fans whining how the league and the referees are bought!

I did in fact email the OSFP peeps and said that I was wondering if someone could arrange for Anatolakis to have an accident when walking into Karaskaiki and breaking both legs.

They haven't got back to me as yet.

*Fingers crossed*

It' a very difficult match with all the pressure building up. Sollied must deliver to stay after christmas, I don't see Kokkalis investing on his ideas anymore if he can't make it to the UEFA cup. The only good thing is that Rosenborg just completed a very bad year in the leage.

1-3 to Olympiacos.

Thrylos will win.

If they don't then I will personally write to UEFA to have them banned from future competitions.

Why don't you try sending an E-mail to the Olympiakos Football Federation to stop winning Greek Championships? lmao :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :P
What for? It's fun listening to AEK/PAOK/PAO etc fans whining how the league and the referees are bought!

I did in fact email the OSFP peeps and said that I was wondering if someone could arrange for Anatolakis to have an accident when walking into Karaskaiki and breaking both legs.

They haven't got back to me as yet.

*Fingers crossed*

i know Anatolakis has sucked ballz this season

but thats going over the line here u know

plus its not like he is the only player on the defensive line tthat blows

its the entire team for the most part

This has to be the one match that Olympiakos can finally take that monkey off there backs. They need this win so much if they are to ever play in the Uefa Cup. If you guys keep up with Rosenborg's home results, they lost both times to Real Madrid & Lyon (0-2 and 0-1). I'm hoping this is a good sign of things to come. :rolleyes:

I am joking of course, but I really wish he would just get an injury that ends his career. I reckon the guy is an aliti and a poor performer. Him and his kolito Georgato are not up to it anymore.

Anatolakis is not European standard, though Georgatos has had his moments in the past for him to reminisce over.

I realised how 2nd rate both of them were when I saw the Man City friendly pre season.

I brought up the fact how Anatalian blew katsikia then but I was reassured by the "true believers" that he, and the team will be right as it was only a frendly and that Man City were a week out from the premiership opener.

However things haven't been going any different than those first pre season matches.

Thrylos will win.

Because it will have to be MANY emails to all greek Referee's in order for Olympilagos to stop winning the Greek Championship :LOL: :LOL: :P

I am joking of course, but I really wish he would just get an injury that ends his career. I reckon the guy is an aliti and a poor performer. Him and his kolito Georgato are not up to it anymore.

Anatolakis is not European standard, though Georgatos has had his moments in the past for him to reminisce over.

I realised how 2nd rate both of them were when I saw the Man City friendly pre season.

I brought up the fact how Anatalian blew katsikia then but I was reassured by the "true believers" that he, and the team will be right as it was only a frendly and that Man City were a week out from the premiership opener.

However things haven't been going any different than those first pre season matches.

listen i ain't an Anatolakis fans here

but is best season came last year

obviously in a contract year as well but he was paired up with Schurrer and it paid dividends to the club

Anatlolakis has been paried with Kostulas and its been all tradegy

they don't communicate well at all

fact is Anatolakis isn't the stopper many thought he was going to be

but if u put him next to Dellas or other good cb he will thrive b/c he won't be responsible as the others

i read something that Sollied is planning to change or shuffle up the line up

does anybody know wut he is talking about or who is changing ??

yeh hes talking about putting toure in goalie next sumthin like that... and nikopolidi up front with dani.... theres one thing ive learnt with sollied: TOTALY UNPREDICTABLE! im not saying its good or bad just stating the fact...

yeh hes talking about putting toure in goalie next sumthin like that... and nikopolidi up front with dani.... theres one thing ive learnt with sollied: TOTALY UNPREDICTABLE! im not saying its good or bad just stating the fact...

:D

nearly right. sollied wants to keep toure in the defence as a cb paired with one out of anatolakis, schurrer, kapsis or kostoulas. because of that stoltidis most probably will be in the starting 11. most probably it'll look somehow like this:

---------------------------------------------------dani---------------------------------------------------

djole----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------rivaldo

---------------stoltidis---------------------------kafes-----------------------------pantos-------------

georgatos-----------------------toure----------------------anatolakis---------------mavrogenidis

------------------------------------------------nikopolidis------------------------------------------------

or maybe babangida on the right, rivaldo on kafes place and kafes on the right midfield. or, or, or,... ;)

Archived