Greece - Korea Republic

2-2 85th minute

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greece-Korea Republic

2-2 Final

The BAD : we went 0-2 down to Korea

THE GOOD: we came back like a storm being down (korea played a man down also), and hit the post 4 times with a handfull of other classic opportunities. the teams also know now, THINGS ARE GONNA BE VERY COMPETITIVE !

good to see mexico-mali come to a tie as well. nothing lost, some important lessons gained.

PAME ELLADARA !

BTW: They are showing the mali-mex match on TELEVISION for all you north american HELLENES, damn the stadium is BEAUTIFAL

:tup:

CANT WAIT FOR FRIDAY :gr:

Worth noting that Brighton_Le_Sands r going to b showing the whole olympic games on huge screen Tv's thats going to b up against the Novetel, this idea was used in the Euro 2004 final and they have decided to do it again... also i was there today and i noticed more of a greek feeling like for example they had a greek statue on the beach and their building a "greek sporting hall of fame".... so Brighton has everything greek, they got a sovlaki bar, z-bar, greek cafes and a hall of fame however the youth in brighton isnt all that greek?? sure we have the old men & women aged 45+ living there however not many between the age of 12-30 living here (i know coz i live here my self and im 17) so in the future its going to b run down by "lebs" :(

now will people finally beleive me about HOW MUCH VYNTRA SUCKS

everywhere he sucked and finished it off with a scorcher in his own net. bravo re m#$%!.

greek team looks fantastic, played fast attcking ball and are medal contenders but were extremly lucky not to score 5- it was clear dominationa

Korea deserved nothing.

now will people finally beleive me about HOW MUCH VYNTRA SUCKS

everywhere he sucked and finished it off with a scorcher in his own net. bravo re m#$%!.

greek team looks fantastic, played fast attcking ball and are medal contenders but were extremly lucky not to score 5- it was clear dominationa

Korea deserved nothing.

i agree very much that vyntra had a bad game but he is not a bad player...he is a very promsing player but he makes alot of amateur mistakes, and as a defender, you just cant do that...these mistakes get learned through playing expereince and some good guidance, which if he gets these, he can develop into a very good player...to say the own goal was his fault is very unfair....firstly, he prolly couldnt have done that even if he tried...those kinds of things are one in a million...its not fair to blame it on him...it wa so bizarre and unintentional that everyone in the stadium had a look on their faces as to say..."wait, how did that happen again??"vyntra did not have a good game at all, he played terribly but he does not suck...and the own goal was just plain unlucky to add to his bad game...

ive got a question...why isnt tavlardis on the olympic team??

VYNTRA IS AWFUL.

every game i see this peice of s%$#! i want to vomit. hes not that young hes like 22 and ive seen him do mistakes so stupid i dont even do and im younger and i play 5th division. He is extremely lousy- i saw him in some warm ups and i wonder why we need such incredible instability there- while Taralidi is sitting the bench who has more experience and triple the skilll. apostolakis was a great player but he sucks as a coach and greece is knocked out from korea and mali. thats embarassing.

i never want to see Vyntra in blue white or green in my life again. He is pathetic- and maybe he has a good game every now and then but consistency is more important and this guy DOESNT HAVE IT.........

yeah im not saying because of the goal- although laughable he was also getting harassed by the korean attackers and was the dumbass to block the keeper from getting the ball on the corner.... he also was nowhere to be seen in Mali..... he sucks face it. if apostolaki took a proper center back for an over 23 players we could at least have 4 points. Papa wasnt really needed because of Salpi and Agriti , its better to strengthen your shittiest spots.

everyone has their opinions on players and i completely disagree with you...you have a very pessimistic view about alot of things so i wont think too much of it....i didnt see people saying how much vyntra sucked at paniliakos and the few times he played at pao..i remeber him being brilliant vs aek so he obviously isnt bad enough to make anyone vomit....and since when is 22 not young...he has played a division ball for only one year....there are many holes in our defense...not just vyntra....taralidis and vuntra play two completely differnt positions...how could you compare the two players???

ok critisize my general view thats a great idea.

i have seen Vyntra play several times now and he is not a quality player by any sort.

he is not quality in your eyes...each person views it differently..i for one agree with pao123....your truth, my truth, his truth, it cant always be the same.

but dont kid yourself, by saying 22 isnt young.

i was not trying to critisize your views....i was just stating my opinion and how it is different from yours....krojak has the idea of what i have been trying to do...im not trying to disrespect your views, i dont mean to do that ...if i have i apologize, i just dont agree with some stuff you said, thats all......and by the way...again....is there anywhere i can get those korwa goals guys???

Very dissapointing showing by the Olympic team. I have seen the game with Korea live and the other two on TV. The team had no midfield and defense. Papadopoulos and Salpiggidis tried on offense, but they could not do everything by themselves. The biggest mistake was made by EPO for assigning the coaching duties to Apostolakis, who had no clue what he was doing.

i dont know really know who to blame- the first game with Korea - the guys were fantastic (with one obvious exception.... <_< ) they were playing fast, attacking, and made a million chances which were great but simply could not get it in. The coach cant finish the chances- he just designs a system to get them. As for Mali it went downhill and Mexico i didnt bother with... im not too upset- olympic soccer isnt really anything and WE ARE EUROEAN CHAMPIONS in REAL football.

yeah i agree he should be sacked for this failure though....

im seeing a trend....GOOD PAO players becoming CRAP ETHNIKI COACHES......

(Apostolakis, Giannakis.... :whistle: ;) )

Archived