Phantis Forums

Fm 2006

slick13

• 4 weeks later...

How do i get in man!

FM IS THE GREATEST GAME EVER!

right on mate :P :tup: :nw:

i have now won cl 5 times in a row with pao!

beatings shiity clelsea 4 times in a row and the 1st time beating bayern!

the game told me that i was the greatest ever manager to have walked on this planet! :tup:

i just won the super cup against barca 6-2! :tup: :nw: :nw: :nw:

i have bojinov-diego(from porto) d´allesandro, mascherano, guarin, robben, cristiano ronaldo, pazzini, leo messi, ben arfa, and really good bunch of greek super talents am in the year of 2011.

after 1-2 years greek super talents seem to pop up in greece in this game :gr: :gr:

• 8 months later...

i have bojinov-diego(from porto) d´allesandro, mascherano, guarin, robben, cristiano ronaldo, pazzini, leo messi, ben arfa, and really good bunch of greek super talents am in the year of 2011.

resembles to my legendary FM05 PAOK squad that won CL and Super Cup 5 in a row (2008-2012)..

Tim Wiese - Dimitiris Ioannidis (regen GK value €5.5M)

Seitaridis - Tomas Hubschmann - Nicolas Burdisso - De Jong - Kleber - Sebastian Crespo (regen Argentine superdefensman) and back ups like Dainelli, Nastos, Fabrizio Mauri, Darijo Simic and Duymus..

Freddy Guarin - Mascherano - Manuele Blasi - Leo Ponzio - Sulley Muntari - Krassas (was like Ronaldinho in FM05) - Nikos Toursounidis (regen AM C value €15.5M) - Diouf - Mario Santana - Simao Sabrosa - Andreas Ivanschitz and some regen Turkish and Greek youngsters signed from free agency

Bourbos (he scored some 30-40 yards goals vs Chelsea, Arsenal..vs) - Tuncay (record sale in 2010 to Milan for €65.5M) - Mantorras - Alberto Gilardino - Tekke - Thiago Alves Medeiros - Dider Drogba (doing an experience job at 34)..

good memories :tup: ..

I'm yet to achieve anything af FM06.. My next destination is Galatasaray, La Favourita.. :tup:

• 1 month later...

Archived