Phantis Forums

The Phantis Wiki

Lazarus

We, here at Phantis, are launching the Phantis Wiki - our own on-line reference source - with a Greek perspective on everything from history to politics to music and especially sports! Something like an encyclopedia but with a twist!

Moreover, you, the reader, will be able to edit and add to this "encyclopedia", enriching us all, with your knowledge of your home towns, your favourite clubs, your favourite footballers and even that half-forgotten granduncle of yours that once played for Proodeftiki!

So... stop by and join in: The Phantis Wiki.

Here a little demonstration of what it's about...

Some team info:

Some players:

Greek Soccer's All time scorers

Other subjects:

Politics:

Greek War of Independence

So, sign up and join in in helping us create the most extensive resource of information on Greek sports and everything Greek in general.

We look forward to working on this together!...

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry, I don't count you... You're an administrator, a.k.a chopped liver !!!!

I'm glad to see that Evergreen has joined in...

Any other brave souls out there?

The nice thing about the wiki is that the contributor gets to colour events his way: call Nestoridis "the greatest ever", praise Simitis (or even the King), etc., etc.!

Of course that's until somebody else has a different opinion on the subject and edits it -- or contributes... Until it balances out and we all agree that "Nestoridis was a great player"...

Of course, let's make it clear that the Phantis Wiki is not a place of discussion and arguments. That's what the forums are about.

• 10 years later...

I'm resurrecting this topic.

We still need help with Phantis Wiki, and I'm giving it a shot - to see if there is anybody else willing to share knowledge with the (very) broader Greek-interested English speaking community.

Still looking for some brave souls. :57bb19ec8e254_haveaniceday:

• 11 months later...

@Dutch Eagle just joined the Phantis Wiki. Thank you sir for offering to help with keeping the Phantis Wiki articles fresh and up to date.

I wish there were more people like you - willing to contribute their time and knowledge so those that seek information can learn and educate themselves.