Phantis Forums

A' Div: Olympiakos - PAOK

Ziaka

On October 16, 2005 we play Olympiakos at empty Karaiskaki. Olympiakos is unbeaten so far this season, and willbe a very hard game for PAOK, who with this games starts a 2 months marathon during which we have to play 14 games.

I see this game going two different ways. Either Olympiakos gets a comfortable win on the order of 2-0, 3-0, 4-1, etc, or this will be the first game this season where Olympiakos drops points

And since I am a bised PAOK fan, I will predict a 1-1 tie in this game.

The game will be televized on Alpha TV in Greece, and on Antenna Satellite in US and Canada and on Antenna Pacific in Australia.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely it is going to be an extremely difficult game for PAOK to win.

But on the other hand, given the fact that Olympiakos are playing in an empty stadium, PAOK have a slight better advantage.

We need to maintain defence throughout the whole match and attempt counter attacks as Olympiakos will be attacking for longer.

Also the fact that oly will have there minds on Lyon 3 days later  ;)

this i belive is the best chance Paok have in taking a point away from the geys...

i don t want to hurt your feelings but with or without our fans we are used to by now to play in empty stadium we will get the 3 points against paok.in toumpa is another story but in karaiskaki osfp will win.because i like you im not going to tell you anything yet about the geys shite.......... ;)

also remember that it was the Paok game last year that got Ribbo going

maybe seeing the Black and white will get him going

remember the fifth goal last year v Paok at Karaiskaki

RIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

whats wrong with this? its simply a chant , amesos esi na kaneis parapona

PAO, Thriskeia, thira 13........

we are here to talk about sports and support our team in a healthy manner.if everybody starts chanting my friend we will turn this website into a bordelo.excuse my french........

whats wrong with this? its simply a chant , amesos esi na kaneis parapona

PAO, Thriskeia, thira 13........

we are here to talk about sports and support our team in a healthy manner.if everybody starts chanting my friend we will turn this website into a bordelo.excuse my french........
Different rules for the GAY_vro? You don't like it when we bit back!

Megahed, Shikabala will miss the game.

It is also doubtful if Zagorakis will play. Decision will be made tomorrow by the PAOK doctors. Most likely scenario is that zagorakis will sit the game out in order to be ready for the UEFA Cup game on Thursday.

Udese and Feutchine returned from their NT duties with injuries as well, but it is likely that they will be ready by Sunday.

What's up with Megahed and Shikabala?

Archived