Phantis Forums

Some words from up north :king:

Kajz

I just bumped in to this page, and red about what you thought about LYNPosted Image . HEHE, I am a big supporter! it's ok that you didn't take us seriesely, nobody in Norway do either:tup: . I didn't really know much about PAOK before this meating, and I belived we could beat you at Ullevål after what happened at... well, where you live.. :blink: :whistle: But I was wrong there :D But it didn't really matter, it was great to watch PAOKs supporters, you were so intense!! It's nothing like that here, as you propably saw :la: !

Well, the league here has just finished (we lost the last game 0-3 :rolleyes: ) and we were lucky to stay in the top division, this season, nothing went really our way, so you can think it was great for us to beat you where you live (sorry...cant remember where that is). We felt great!

That was about all I had to say, nothing special really, but it is fun to have "contact" with you in south :D

huh, the first SNOW came here some weeks ago, it's going to be a long cold winter, and thanx to PAOK, no football :angry: I wish you good luck in the cup, and since Lyn bet you in the second round, I hope you win the hole s%$#!, so we're the only team who managed that :D GOOD LUCK :tup:

If it's possible to c the picture :tdown: down there, you can c our BIG supporter gang :D HIHI, THANX FOR YOUR ATTENTIONPosted Image

if not, visit http://www.lyn.no/bastionenTifo.asp ;) HEIA LYN

Archived