Phantis Forums

UEFA Cup: PAOK - Debrecen VSC

Ziaka

On Thursday, November 6 at 21:15 GR we play Debrecen for the first leg of the UEFA Cup. It is very important to get a good score at Toumba against this team, since they are a lot better team then Lyn.

I have a feeling that PAOK will show up for the game and fall into the trap they did with the home game against Lyn. My prediction is 2-0 for PAOK.

Funny that we get screwed in Greece by refs and now in Europe!

I wounder if it was a greek League game and that happened in the 94th would the greek ref have given it as a goal?

Answer : Only if the team is wearing red and white. :o :o :o

Yes I still can't get over the Xanthi v Osfp game sorry.

But I will put my balls on the line and predict the PAOK will get through this round of the uefa cup!

well thats just great that we got 2 goals dissalowed! and the fact that we were Screwed.....like usual.

Paok still should of won the game regardless no exuses we were the better team and we needed to show that on the score sheet!

Right at this moment i think we have a 75% chance of going through to the 3rd round.

It's not going to be easy in Hungary, because we need to score at least one goal. Judging from yesterday's game, Debrecen is very dangerous with counter attacks. At this point I give Debrecen a 60-40 edge.

Also check out the schedule. The game in Debrecen is sandwiched between two tough derby's.

23-NOV-03: PAOK THESSALONIKI - Iraklis Thessaloniki - A' Division

27-NOV-03: VSC Debrecen - PAOK THESSALONIKI - UEFA Cup

30-NOV-03: Panathinaikos Athens - PAOK THESSALONIKI - A' Division

Archived