Phantis Forums

greek teams on fifa 2004

PAOKARA

well after searching the net i think i found what greek teams are gonna be on fifa 2004.

Paniliakos (Greece) :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Olympiakos (Greece)

PAOK (Greece) :D

Panathinaikos (Greece)

from http://footballcommunity.ea.com/index.php?class=4&i=23

no Aek, and Paniliakos WTF weree they thinking....

and here is the main site http://www.mysweetpatch.com/FIFA-EGYPT/php...p?newlang=greek

HOWEVER this might not be 100% so dont blame me if its different in the actual game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MY FRIENDS (Specifically PAO fans) GREAT GREAT NEWS :tup: :tup: , the gracious folks at www.fifaecp.com are working on the Leoforo stadium and it will be out soon as a download for the game...here's your proof

http://www.fifaecp.com/forums/index.php?ac...ODE=02&f=4&t=43

We just need to get some faces and some chants into the game and we're set...

also a 8yra 13.... in 2004 they took out the flares and toilet paper? why?

also FIFA has retards working on the team setups. Papadopoulos isnt even in the game, and on the ethniki we have people who havent made a cap in years such as Vokolos who is ranked the best defender on the team :huh: , Georgatos who doesnt play, they left out Xaristeas again i think and Machlas still starts. Also why do they rename Nikolaidis to just Demis and Fyssas to just Takis? The people who make the games should follow the sport i think. but at least PAO is in it this time. Eventually we should get the Ethniki and it would also be good to get the Dutch National team, River Plate, and Fenerbahce.

Drako, I've unfortunately never been to the Leoforo and I didn't know that they had put up the other roof, or I just didn't notice it...I think the guy deserves credit though cus its well done and if he fixes up the little things like we said, it should be world class. I've told him your recommendations and we'll see his response...Have you seen the Kaiserslautern stadium that they made on that same sight? It'll blow your mind... http://www.fifaecp.com/gallery/slideshow.p...tzwalterstadion

As for the game itself I totally agree that the EA folks blow completely. Sapanis starts and is called Miltos, Konstandinis is bald, Konstantinou has a mustache and I thought he was Warzycha, no Papa like you said, Nikopolidis looks pathetic and there aren't any chants. The only positive is that Olisadebe's face is very well done...Greek National team is pathetic too. Why the hell do they have a face for Mahlas!?!? :blink: Anyway I hope that they eventually fix this up with a patch or something...

more importantly did you notice Vokolos was the best player on the team? when was the last time he capped? also like to put out i hate Djordjevic but he is a fantastic player. he is rated as 54. Vangelis Koutoures of PAOK is 79.

these people are the worst branch of ea sports for the biggest sport. the commentary again makes me sick and the ball movement is improved but still with major major flaws in directing passes, there is less "off the ball'tm movement (who the hell tm's that anyways) than in 2003, i was freer to pass into space and player runs would make sense or they would actually make them. they need to learn from NHL 2004..

There will be a Creation Center released soon from EA regarding editing teams, names etc. TCM 2004 has what they call Football Fusion which also allows you to export teams into FIFA 2004. Football Fusion is included with Total Club Manager (TCM) 2004, while the (CC) Creation Center will become available for download some time this month. All this of course is according to EA.

Note: You will be disapointed with the team naming and rosters in the TCM as well. The good news is that EA will release an official update (not v1.1) which will include correct Division 1, 2 and 6 teams from Division 3. I hope they get it right this time. EA has not made it clear to us when this patch will become available, but I will keep you all posted as soon as we find out.

:o

you must go on a pilgrimmage and see the light.

For all my school years I have lived within a mile from "leoforos ton oneiron"

I used to walk there and back for the games

I spend my happiest childhood memories in that place

Most memorable was the 1-0 win of Greece vs Soviet Union Sept 1979

I was at thira 7 and saw the golden goal right in front of me

It was the first time Greece went to a championship tournament

When I walked home after the game wearing the Greek flag over me,

cars, motos beeped their horns cheering for Greece!!!

It was a beautiful day

Leoforos is the oldest, smallest and ugliest football ground surrounded by polykatoikies in the middle of Athens

It looks beautiful to me though and I love it

Once you go to GATE 13 your life will never be the same!!!

It hurts to see my love being raped by Scum and the bastards that have no idea what Panathinaikos, Gate 13 and Leoforos ton oneiron means...

Love is eternal...

money is temporary...

PEACE

Yes, Drako, I promise to make my Hadj to the Mecca of Greek Soccer before I die. I live probably 20,000 km away and am only restricted to my computer monitor and magazines. trifili, man you are lucky. Don't take it for granted that you lived where you lived man. In my country we adore seeing men who shoot up steroids swing a piece of wood and crowds cheer and drink beer and eat hotdogs(give one of those to Shum... :whistle: )...It is a sad situation my friend and I am attempting and hoping to move to Europe for a while after college to get away from it all.

guys i have not picked up fifa 2004 yet, so i cannot judge it.

but i have been playing winning eleven-6

and its wonderful-- i have created AEK and have been playing Master League, on i'm my fifth season now, its so addictive, and the play is vey realistic i hear far more realistic than any EA fifa game.

you can create and stock so many players that you can easily make your favourite greek team, multiple ones if you like.

trifili, man you are lucky. Don't take it for granted that you lived where you lived man. In my country we adore seeing men who shoot up steroids swing a piece of wood and crowds cheer and drink beer and eat hotdogs(give one of those to Shum... :whistle: )...It is a sad situation my friend and I am attempting and hoping to move to Europe for a while after college to get away from it all.

Dear jcl:

the atmosphere of sports in Greece is incomparable to any US sports event

The passion is unbelievable

American sports are fun to watch and safe to attend,

but nothing more than a show

Soccer games all over the world are an experience

PEACE

its true its amazing, as for FIFA 2004 its a pretty bad game. the people at EA dont have a clue. The commentary sucks even worse, the graphics are not as good (no flares and toilet paper, theyve been removed) the gameplay is crap too, you can no longer turn away from tackles, your through passes are always too hard or too soft, and often you passes will go in a direction different from which you aimed. Dribbling past defenders is near impossible, its very rare, and the "off the ball" movement is the worst ive ever seen it. the players make no or really poor runs (yes i hit the run button) and do not move into logical spaces. but they do have a lot more stadiums, and the 2nd divisions. also in the 2nd divisions its realistic because the stadiums dont fill up. thats it. free kicks are really good, but the goalie always saves them no matter how amazing or bending your shot was ive scored but its rare .... it also has the most annoying song ive ever heard in my life entitled "guten tag" which makes me hate the german language even more for being so hideously uglyy.

Leoforos is the oldest, smallest and ugliest football ground surrounded by polykatoikies in the middle of Athens

actually i would say Panionios stadium though not in the middle is way uglier than leoforos. leoforos is just intimidating- the graffitti, wall plaster fallen off so you see the bare bricks and of course the barbed wire on top ....

Yes the TCM 2004 currently has teams from Division 1 only. EA of course managed to screw that up too. In an attempt to correct it in v1.1, they made some corrections (I thought they made it even worse).

The only good news here is that we had started our own database which included div 2 and some div 3 teams. We should have our patch ready soon.

Now something you guys may enjoy (at least I always did and still do). I figured out a way to import chants into FIFA 2004. So far I have added chants for PAO, PAOK and OSFP. :)

I'll keep you guys posted

Got some more good news for you all. Just uploaded the Chants FX patch for FIFA 2004. The chants (I though came out very good) are for Panathinaikos, PAOK and Olympiacos. In upcoming patches I will try to include more chants for ARIS, AEK, Panionios etc. Just a quick note, the only thing I was not able to do is control the way the chants are played ingame (another EA bug?). Overall I think it adds an authentic and realistic "atmosphere" during the game.

Our patches can be found at: http://gsp.iwebland.com

Thanks and I hope you enjoy them. :D

P.S. Soon we will release a roster update (as you may have noticed, the rosters were a bit screwed up - to say the least - in the original version of FIFA 2004).

Guys, this has been pissing me off a bit. You know the MY FIFA 2004 feature in the game? How do I unlock the jerseys? it says that when you beat a team it will unlock their kit. My friend told me that if you win a tournament it will do so. I just won the French Cup(separately, not in a league) with Monaco and nothing's happened...voithia!

I have to agree it is a stupid feature in the game. The problem however is that not all teams have 3rd jersey's. I was told a quick way to unlock them is to play against a team in Practice mode and be sure to select Free Practice. As soon as you score, exit the practice game. If the team has a 3rd kit, this should unlock it.

Havent had time to try it but people have told me it works...

Kala Xristougenna paides !!! :D

Archived