Phantis Forums

ALTER Globe on Super Dish on 121.0 w

That's too bad. I guess I will not be subscribing to the channel then. Why would Antenna have a say on what other channels are in the package? Shouldn't that be a Dishnetwork decision?

DKSat do you know the channel number Alter will be on at the 121 satellite?

If you have all three greek channels you can add Alter for $5 more.

That brings the total price (for people who do not subscribe to any other Dish channel to $49/month).

Alter is nothing to die for. It does show Mitsikosta, Seferli and koutsompolia many times during the day though. The news are very very good, too. I am also pretty sure they will improve their program if they want to stay in business.

The best way to save money is , First order the Alter /Mega / ERT Sat package for $29.99 and then ad Antenna for $14.95 and the total is $ 44.94 a month .

If you have the Antenna /Mega / ERT Sat package now and you ad Alter it will cost you $ 51.94 you are getting SSSS :LOL:

The price goes up to $51.94 with DKSat's calculations for people who get ONLY the greek channels from Dish Network. Because there is a $4.99/month connection fee if you don't subscribe to any of their Top 60, 120 or 180 packages.

It's still the best way of adding Alter to your tv though.

< If you have all three greek channels you can add Alter for $5 more.>>

Spiro were did you get the $5 price for Alter ???and how you calculate youre price on the Greek channel packages can you make youre self clear

The ERT-SAT, Mega, Alter package costs $29.99. The Antenna Satellite costs $14.99. Plus $4.99 connection fee:

$29.99+$14.99+$4.99=$49.97.

You're correct, but with this arrangement you will not get the Greek radio stations for free. To get those it will cost you an additional $ 4.99.

I think I'll stick with the Greek package for 36.99 that also includes the radio stations. As long as Antenna shows soccer games I'll be keeping this package. As it appears Alter programming is nothing to brag about. How can they justify asking 14.99 for crap programming.

This way I get Olympiakos games on Antenna. The other soccer games on ERT-Sat, and also ERA Spor on 24 hour basis. That's all I need.

• 2 weeks later...

Georgios10, I merged the topic you opened with another one dealing with Alter Globe.

To answer your question alter Globe is right now available on the 61.5 and 148 satellites through Dishnetwork on channel 664.

DKSat mentined in this thread that soon it will also be available on the 121 satellite, but has not happened yet.

Archived