Phantis Forums

Trabzonspor Thread

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Btw, why is the game in Istanbul? :huh:

Due to there were 2011 youth olympic games was in Trabzon so the Avni Aker stadium was not ready for this match. Also they thought that they can collect more supporter in Istanbul. I think the atmosphere could be better in Trabzon.

I watched the first match and Trabzon was good however the result was very disadventegous. i didn't see the second match however i read that Trabzon was also well the refree gave a scandalous offside decision and canccelled the Trabzon's early goal than the very cheap goal scored by Benfica. It is pitty that Trabzon was well this year, they could do weel in CL.

Even they lost some of their key players, they made good at the transfer with Adrian, Henrique and Zakora... Trabzon will be tought competitor to Galatasaray next season considering probably Fenerbahce will be at the 1st league and Besiktas will start some minus points Trabzon and GS will be biggest candidates for Champ.

• 2 weeks later...

Trabzonspor have declared they started negotiations with Galatasaray for winger Engin Baytar.

The Trabzon native had an argument with head coach Şenol Guneş, and this one being his last out of a series of incidents, the club decided to place him on the transfer list.

Galatasaray is trying to sort out the deal for €1M, while Trabzonspor wants €1M + Juan Pablo Pino or Cağlar Birinci.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, what a start by Trabzonspor to their maiden Champions League campaign!!

INTER-TRABZONSPOR: 0-1!!! :tup: :tup: :tup:

Trabzonspor won thanks to titanic performances from Dider Zokora, Gustavo Colman, Halil Altıntop, goalie Tolga Zengin and of course, goal scorer Ondrej Celustka!

Trabzonspor

The Black Sea Storm now top the group after Lille and CSKA Moskva drew 2-2.

Great job Bordo-Mavi!!! :tup: :tup:

They lost many key players such as Selcuk and Baytar to Galatasaray, Egemen to Besiktas but also they made good signings too.

I couldn't see the match, i was waiting a suprise from Trabzonspor however it wasn't to win to Inter in Milano. I heared that Inter help to much to Trabzon yesterday and Trabzon wasn't perfect they just played clever and golakeeper Tolga was really on his day. Congraculations to Trabzon it is not an easy job to win Inter wishing to go on like this now to won inside will be perfect for Trabzon in their first CL experience...

It's good they replaced instead of Fenerbahce that this was Trabzon's right and they showed it yesterday too...

• 2 weeks later...

Trabzonspor host Lille LOSC tonight in their second Champions League match.

A victory here, and Trabzonspor will be in dreamland, 6 points from 2 matches, meaning a win and a draw in the remaining matches will be enough for qualification.

I smell a draw, though, that would still be a positive result...

Trabzonspor is expected to play a 4-4-1-1. Marek Cech and Glowacki are expected to return, while Robert Vittek and Onur Kıvrak are out injured.

-------------------------------------Tolga Zengin------------------------------

--Ondrej Celustka----Arkadiusz Glowacki----Giray Kacar--Marek Cech--

--Serkan Balcı------Gustavo Colman------Didier Zokora--Halil Altıntop---

-------------------------------Adrian Mierzejewski----------------------------

---------------------------------Paulo Henrique--------------------------------

Trabzonspor host Lille LOSC tonight in their second Champions League match.

A victory here, and Trabzonspor will be in dreamland, 6 points from 2 matches, meaning a win and a draw in the remaining matches will be enough for qualification.

I smell a draw, though, that would still be a positive result...

Trabzonspor is expected to play a 4-4-1-1. Marek Cech and Glowacki are expected to return, while Robert Vittek and Onur Kıvrak are out injured.

-------------------------------------Tolga Zengin------------------------------

--Ondrej Celustka----Arkadiusz Glowacki----Giray Kacar--Marek Cech--

--Serkan Balcı------Gustavo Colman------Didier Zokora--Halil Altıntop---

-------------------------------Adrian Mierzejewski----------------------------

---------------------------------Paulo Henrique--------------------------------

Burak Yilmaz is out of injury?

Why you didn't included him? If there is not a serious reason Burak must be inside IMO...

haydar, Burak Yılmaz is suspended because of his sending off in Athletic match. Trazonspor objected to the fine, stating the tie is not official as Trabzonspor have been promoted to the Champions League in the middle of the tie, but UEFA rejected the claims.

Burak will be available for the 4th match, vs CSKA at home.

Trabzonspor were really lucky to come away with a point in yesterday's match. They reminded me of Bursaspor's appearances in the CL last year. But this is a crucial point, and getting a draw away to CSKA and a home win will give Trabzonspor a might chance of qualification. It's all in their hands... :)

• 1 month later...

Trabzonspor 1-1 Inter , first hal hour,

Trabzon is good in this match, and found more goal positions, Inter shows experience but Trabzon is coming dangerous 1 goal breaks everything for both teams.

Let's do it Trabzon!!

Trabzonspor 1-1 Inter Milan

Bravo Trabzonspor, Trabzon made a excellendt 2nd half and deserved a win but Inter got the 1 point with experience and ''luck''.

On 74' headshoot of Adrian turned from right goal post, after this minute Inter closed and made back pases...

Archived