Phantis Forums

Nikos Dabizas

spyridonas

This is great! This is what Larissa needs and more importantly what Greek soccer needs.

Our "fade-away" stars should go to smaller clubs and held them develop in order to promote good soccer and also to teach to the youth that are coming up.

I hope this deal happens..

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

As much as I hope this does not happen I see Larissa being similar to ergotles were last season they had large crowds but were not a good team... Their just lacking somewhere and I dotn know if it is donis or the playing roster hopefully the transfer fo dabizas can tur nthis around and with aleofnetis playing well and spasic and vela junior do their part it turns into a great season for them.

awesome, I hope Larissa stays up in the A division, they attract large crowds and its a team from the periphery.

enough with the Ionikos & Akratitos of the world with their 500 fans. This is the way for the Greek League to go forward so we don't someday end up being like the Scottish Premier League. and Hopefully this year three teams from Athens drop like Atromitos, Kallithea , Akratitos etc etc. and on the other end I hope three teams from the periphery come up from Division B.

awesome, I hope Larissa stays up in the A division, they attract large crowds and its a team from the periphery.

say that again! Alkazar will be on fire everytime AEL plays!

Ntabizas' first goal for AEL tonight during the friendly game against Ionikos.

Nikos played good for AEL the most time of match although he needs more training and match to show us his skills.

Good first game and impression for fans of Larisa.

Good first game and impression for fans of Larisa.

tell me about it! While I was walking down town last night, a guy who was passing by was yelling "Dabizas oe oe", that caught me off guard!! Posted ImagePosted Image

Archived