Phantis Forums

Greek Cup: PAOK - Aigaleo

Ziaka

On Wednesday PAOK hosts Aigaleo at Toumba. This is the return game in the 2nd Round of Greek Cup. In the first game at Aigaleo, PAOK managed to get a 1-1 tie despite the fact that the team played very poor game.

Aigaleo is a very good team, and it will be hard to beat them. The good thing is that as long as PAOK does not concede a goal, we are through. For Aigaleo to go through thay must score at least once. This might give PAOK offensive players such as Salpiggidis open space in the Aigaleo end.

My prediction: 0-0 and PAOK going to Round 3 of the competition.

I just hope that next round you will not play OFI. You don't have enought players to go 2 games against us :lol: (if your players keep getting injured in the between us games)

P.S. I really couldn't handle getting our ass kicked once more (actually twice more).

I saw a repley of the game on ERT-Sat, and the team played well despite missing some key players. I was little bit dissapointed in Aigaleo, who did prove to be the good team from the recen championship games. PAOK missed couple more chances.

On a negative side some of the 3,0000 fans were booing Hagan, who had a good game. Anastasiadis, came out after the game defending the player saying that he is very valuable to the team.

Archived