Phantis Forums

Player Rating System 05-06

HOLLYWOOD

What do you think of this topic  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this topic

• A) Its great, very helpfull and intresting to see other members opinons of individual performences...
    • B) Its alright i guess, dnt really care much
    • C) dont care period
    • D) Its crap, Waste of time

You guys know the deal, for thoes who dont, its basically like championship manager were after a match u get to rank the players out 10 according to his performence.... All players begin with a rating of 6 after that you choose what ranking you would like to give that player..

His a run down:

10 = Excellent, not a fault in his game, MVP of the Match :nw:

9 = Great, close to excellent however just missed out :tup:

8 = Played Great and had a solid performence :D

7 = Played good, better then average :)

6 = Average never excelled however didnt do much wrong :huh:

5 = played poorly, didnt do much, acouple of mistakes here and there :blink:

4 = s%$#!, was awful ect... :tdown:

0-3 = Disgrace, get him out here!!!! :angry:

This system has been running now for two and a half years and has been very popular with members of this forum.. reason why we have this system is for the following reasons:

1) its like a track record of how the players have been playing and its usefull info for people to compare as the year goes on.

2) Some people who live outside of greece cant watch the game so this give them an indication on how well/not so well each individual player does.

3) its a system to express ur opinon on individual players (for thoes who watch the game)

This sytem covers all paos matches which include, League, Cup and Europe (Champions League/Uefa)

So now ive also put a poll in this topic to find out weather this topic is usefull and intresting or just a waste of time... could you guys/gals please vote accordingly to what you think of this topic :)

thank you....

P.S even non-pao supporters can rate the players however please no bullshit/bias rating because u like a player or dislike a player *cough Bidis *cough :P jks

this system is supposed to be acurate or clse to it...

ALSO EVERGREEN WHEN YOU GET THE CHANCE, COULD U PLEASE PIN THE TOPIC AS IT WILL BE USED THROUGH OUT THE YEAR AND ITS IMPORTANT!!!(sorry for the caps i jst want you to see it when u get the chance)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WISLA-PAO

Galinovic-------3 tziolis----6

Vyntra----------2 :tdown: theodoridis---6

morris----------7 bidis -

kotsios---------5

seric------------6

conceicao------6

biscan----------3

wooter---------6

pap------------7

gkekas--------6

oli-------------7

I don't ask much....with just average play we can beat them 2-0 in OAKA.

really like this topic man!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Mario 8: good saves ... held us alive at 0-0 as well as at 2-1

Vyntra 3: His right side was naked and all the polish attacks came from there. 3-4 mistakes that would have cost us had it not been for super-mario

Kotsios 7: Big improvement from the 1st leg. Managed to contain Frankowski and scored the winning goal.

Morris 8: The skipper was solid and held us defensively. He scored an amazing goal that opened the way.

Seric 7: Great 2nd half and overtime. He ran countless miles and had two powerful shots, the 2nd resulted in a rebound that Manoli scored from.

Bidis 8: Our best player. His first 30 minutes were mediocre but especially the 2nd half was his best performance so far in PAO. A continuous threat that created the first and 4th goal.

Biscan 4: Below par. Slow, heavy and uninspired. His 2nd half was a slight improvement but we clearly expect more from him.

Flavio 5: Below par. Too light in the tackles, much better in the 2nd half but we expect more from him as well

Wooter 6: He ran , tried but mostly came short. Early substitution

Manoli 7: Scored a goal, had a great one on one and generally troubled the polish defence around the penalty box.

Gekas 6: Moved well but failed to get good first touches. He could have scored a couple had he controlled the passes better.

SUBS

Pap 7: Scored the thirs goal and generally played a solid game with a lot of movement

Andric 7: I was surprised by his performance. He held the ball well, made few mistakes and even moved forward.

Leontiou 7: A very positive surprise. Great talent with good positioning and technique. Almost scored in OT

Malezani 8: Patient, made some internal tactical changes. Good subs. Especially the one with Leontiou at left back freeing up Seric offensively.

player ratings:

Galinovic 8- fantastic, one messed up cross a la "nikopolidis" but absolutley great, stable, saved us from what was going to kill us....

Kotsios 7.5- first half early 25 mins was complete garbage and getting dominated.....after that he played better and better....and he scored!

Morris 7.5- stable, solid, winning headers and fighting also scored his first goal for PAO did well overall

Seric 8- great player...... was doing fantastic things on offense and gettin back on defense....

Vyntra (the Tripa) 6, i am being nice because im so excited from being there - this player has to improve this season or its the door. I will compare him to Giannakis Okkas----he does have some talent and do some impressive things-- but hes not doing what he should for his position for Okkas it would be scoring, for Vytnra marking....First half Wisla was making the chances....and they all came from Vyntras side, and Vyntras man. EVERY SINGLE ONE. Hey doesnt run back fast enough, and he doesnt watch his man. He does this every game. His crosses were also pretty bad. First half he gets a 3 rating, second a 6. Vyntra made some good dribbles and runs second half, and marked better he stayed back a bit more and contributed...But overall this guy is a HUGE danger to the team. He has some skills even defensively-tackling and some control skiills but theyre incosistent and his head is never in the game and hes not even paying attention to his man or being cautious and it is allowing forwards way too much room and opportunity....i think Vyntra would be much better in a def/mifield winger because his slack marking would be more useful offensively.... This is serious problem, and yes EVERY time it was Vyntra. I really dont understand why people argue hes vital to the team....f

Wooter 7- best player first half....running all around the pitch and showed he wanted to play.....hardest worker first half...was pretty good but had a few dumb moments....

Charlambidis 9!!!!!! WHO WAS THAT? ??? BIDIS WAS FANTASTIC today.....MVP...bides must be excited......this was a completly different player today...solid, GREAT winger. Everyone outside the stadium was saying the same too... bravo ston bidi.......opened the game up for us and NO useless crap for once! i was really skeptical when i heard he was starting but he was our best! No joke Bidis proved a lot of skeptics that he has talent no doubt......now lets see it every game!

Biscan 6- not great....not too bad.....did some work defensively and distribution but not living up to expectations.

Conceicao 6.5 - 1st half he was lazy and pure crap....his setpeices for the whole game were awful....2nd half he worked much harder and went all out for tackles, better distribution and passes......

Olisadebe 6.5 - Ok, not really great.....1st half was crap, 2nd half he just wasnt as fast as i thought he should be...didnt play that bad but had a tap in goal....

Gkekas- 6.5 dissapoinging for the first 45 mins....but when he got more space second half and overtime he got a lot better and was making chances and had some nice control and touch.....needs to work on finishing in european matches it seems he just cant do it....

subs:

Papadopoulos 8- great, hard working, scored, opened the game, will challenge the hell out of gkekas's spot. thats the dimitiri we know today. very reliable

Leontiou 7.5- great player! way better than Biscan today....great passes, tackles, smart sub and dream debut for the player......

Andric 7- did his job and no mistakes...

Alberto Malesani 8 - made all the right subs, and must have said/done something in halftime to get that team going

DRakos I agree with your rankings 100 percent and I am excited about bides I know he has talent he proved it with Apoel thats why he was rated so high hes just playing out of position give him a chance and he will prove himself..He will play hard for the greens..

I just wanted to say Morris Saric and Galinovic had great games as well..We need to play with heart like we did today..Hopefully Gekas can finish some chances!!!!

Supermario 8 - in good shape, making a few crucial saves

Vyntra 5 - not the best of games, could hardly contain his man

Morris 7 - consistent and solid

Kotsios 8 - a very positive performance in defence and the winner in offence

Seric 8 - fans won't miss Munch much

Biscan 6 - not yet settled in but he will perform in future games

Conceicao 6 - gets his money but does not play half worth it

Bidis 9 - hail the new Cypriot star of Tryfili

Wooter 7 - still needs to put off weight but worked pretty well

Gekas 6 - not played in his favourite position and thus had a poor game

Olisadebe 7 - he needs just "one crunch" game to be reborn but fine overall

--------------------

Papadopoulos 8 - deserves a starter role in front of Gekas, clinical touch

Andric 6 - played OK for a player treated as a piece of garbage by the club

Leodiou 7 - hot prospect, expect to see him often...

MVP: Christos Charalabidis

Guys, remember last year when you all claimed the club should get rid of "Bidi". I said, "Wait!" and here it is... He started to deliver... I expect more from him in the upcoming games...

I'll start by saying that: Flavio, Biscan, Vyntra didn't deserve to weat the green jersey playing against Wisla! The first too, as UNPROFESSIONAL (lazy bastards), and the latter as a BAD & DANGEROUS (for us) player.

The rest of the guys tried, ran, and contributed. Bidis was clearly a class above all on the pitch. Maybe he woke up and saw that his position was up for grabs and decided to give it all. Right now, along with Morris are the two must-players.

I think Wooter doesn't deserve a start either. Gekas has to finally come through for us in Euro play. He's got several euro matches by now, but he's been bad in all of them... Pap should be a starter. Oli tries, not as good as he used to be, but he seems to be in the melee and score.

Male is good for us. He's hungry for euro, isn't afraid to try new things, says he wants to work long term (strange concept for Greece), and seems to have a better eye of what's happening on the pitch compared to the rest of crappy coaches we've had recently.

Galinovic---------6

Vyntra-----------4

Morris------------7

Kotsios-----------6

Seric-------------7

Haralabidis------6

Gonzales--------6

Conceicao-------4

Wooter-----------2

Papadopoulos---4

gkekas-----------3

olisadebe--------5

Biscan------------?

Adrich------------7

pao-olympiakos

galinovic-----------6 (didn't have so much work really,but I can't blame him)

Vyntra-------------4

Morris--------------4(really bad move)

kotsios-------------5

seric---------------5

bidis---------------6

andric------------6

gonzales----------7

conceicao---------5

papadopoulos---------6

olisadebe------------5

wooter--------3

gekas---------4

biscan--------too little time but saw him standing better than before in the pitch

• 3 weeks later...

udinese-pao 3-0

------------------------filotimo

galinovic----7------------ 7

nilsson------5------------ 5

seric---------4----------- 0

morris-------6----------- 7

kotsios------4------------ 5

goumas-----2----------- 2

gonzales----6----------- 7

wooter------1----------- 1

bides-------3------------ 5

biscan------0----------- 0

torghelle----7----------- 10

gekas----mpike telika?

leontiou----7 osa kai ta lepta pou epekse..!

bides-2

biscan-3

torghelle-7(monos tou itane,ti na kani ki autos)

haralambides-5(den itan opos sti wisla)

File billy ap'oti fainetai den eides ton agwna kai isws na htan kalutera na mhn dineis vathmologia. Exeis dwsei ston idio paixth duo diaforatika ratings. Ektos vevaia an nomizeis oti bides kai xaralabides einai diaforetika atoma :blink:

galinovic---8 ( de ftaii o anthropos, a few nice saves too...

seric-6

morris-8(maresi)

kotsios-6

goumas-7(great save ala galinovic)

gonzales-6

wooter-2

bides-2

biscan-3

torghelle-7(monos tou itane,ti na kani ki autos)

haralambides-5(den itan opos sti wisla)

leontiou----7

just wanted to comment on ur ratings..... i cant see how u gave goumas such a high.... iaquinta ton ekane alogaki se polles faseis..... eidika sto goal tou pou ton eixe prospiko antipalo... pou me gurist thn plath just basically charged him out of the way.... yeh he did do a nice save on the line but other than tht i cant remember seeing him do much in defence.... morris did all the hard work...

• 2 weeks later...

Pao 2 - 1 Verder Bremen

hmmmmm no one seems to be doing these rankings like last year?? is it possible coz pao r losing people dnt care any more??

anyways heres the ranking of http://home.skysports.com/matchratings.asp...id=288120&v=yes

Galinovic 6

Vyntra 6

Goumas 5

Morris 5

Darlas 6

Seric 7

Nillson 6

Flavio 5

Gonzalez 8

Mantzios 7

Torghelle 7

Kotsios 6

Tziolis 6

Gekas 6

i take it our defence is still s%$#!....

Archived