Phantis Forums

HOW TO BRING ALPHA TV TO THE US

Paidia geia sas,

Opos oloi sxedon tha exete akousei , allo ena Elliniko kanali erxete sta spitia sas meso DishNetwork. Akougontai polla......ligo prgramma , polles epanalipseis , den exei podosfairo ktl. as tou dosoume omos mia eukairia. Opos kai na exei to pragma omos ena einai sigouro......oti tha exoume tin epilogi na to blepoume sta spitia mas kai tis tileoptikes mas othones an emeis to thelisoume! H leksi klidi edo einai EPILOGH!!! Mia epilogi pou dustixos akomi den mas tin exei dosei to ALPHA!!!

Stin istoselida tous mas milane gia ALPHA xoris sunora.....ti sto kalo mas lene; To megalitero sunoro den to exoune perasei akomi kai auto einai to diko mas. Giati re gamoto na eimaste panta kato kato stis tileoptikes tous protereotites; Giati na kanoune koumanto mono duo (Satanta, Teleantenna) stis podosferikes anametadoseis Ellinikon omadon se Europaikes diorganoseis; Mipos....leo mipos telika fteme emeis pou kai plironoume to $20; Telos panton....nomizo oti mporoume na kanoume kati.......an tous katsoume sta autia den tha mas agnoisoun! As kanoume loipon mia omadiki prospathia na doume ti mporoume na katorthosoume oloi mazi anti na prospathei o kathenas mas ksexorista.

Ego simera ekana tin prospatheia mou. Prosopika apesteila ena email stin Dieuthinsi tou ALPHA kai exei os eksis:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gia sas,

Onomazomai Giorgos kai eimai monimos katoikos Amerikis kai suggekrimena Neas Yorkis.

Basikos logos pou sas grafo simera einai gia na ekfraso to parapono mou stin dieuthinsi tou ALPHA gia tin agnoia pou dixnei edo kai kamposo kaipo se emas tou ksenitemenous pou kanoume pos kai pos gia na doume ena Elliniko programma edo stin kseni gh. An den kano lathos sima apo doruforo upirxe kapote edo.....ti egine; Giati auto den stathike aformi na aplothite ,meta pliromis bebaia, se hiliades Ellinika spitia. Emeis san Ellines eimaste diatethimenoi na plirosoume arki bebaia eseis na kanete auto pou prepei. Hdi exoume ANT , MEGA COSMOS , ALTER GLOBE , ERT SAT kai plironoume konta $50 miniaos.....to ALPHA pou einai; Pos mporeite na milate gia Alpha xopis sunora apo ti stigmi pou ena megalo komati tou kosmou den to simerilambanete; Parakalo ,kai pisteuo oti auti ti stigmi milao gia xiliades Ellinofonous edo stin Ameriki , kante oti mporeite gia na mporoume kai pali mia mera na exoume to Aplha sta spitia mas. Ean den gnorizame ti poiotita kai ti dimosiografiki eilikrinia tou stathmou sas den tha mas enoiaze...eilikrina. Alla epidi kseroume oti o stathmos sas einai apo tous kaluterous gi auto sas theloume! Den zitame tipota dorean eimaste diatethimenei na plirosoume ena logiko poso. Parakalo na mas labete sobara upopsin kai an einai dunaton to e-mail auto na stalei ekei pou prepei etsi oste na min parameinei ena e-mail alla na ginei praksi.

Sas euxaristo,

George

Parakato sas anagrafo tin doriforiki etairia edo stin Ameriki pou mporei na kanei anametadosei :

http://www.dishnetwork.com/downloads/pdf/a...oadcastInfo.pdf

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ektos autou tous ekana fax kai tin aitisi akomi gia to DishNetwork....elpizo na min tin petaksoune alla na tin doune.Loipon paidia zaliste tous.....ean den zalistoune den tha kanoun tipota!!!!!!!!!!

Parakato sas anagrafo ola ta tilefona kai e-mail pou exo suggentrosei.....kali epituxia paidia kai tha ta leme.. B)

ALPHA TV

25, Pavlou Mela St., 182 33 Ag. Ionnis Rentis

Tel.: (+30) 210-48.97.777

Fax: (+30) 210-48.34.615

alphatv

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Hello OSFP4EVER and welcome to these forums.

We have been trying here at these forums to figure out why this channel is not available to us here in the US. All we were hearing is that it's coming, but it never showed up. Just doa search withing the Radio & TV forum and you will see.

I and others have sent countless e-mails to them in the past, but never received a reply. I've also contacted Dish to add this channel to their lineup.

Hopefully one of these days they will end up on Dish, and hopefully they will include the soccer games that they have the rights for.

can i have some info what are you guys talking about?since i am already spent 100$ a month and still watch only ant1sat,ertsat and bullshit meaga,please give me some hope.thank you

Ladies and gentlemen,

there are ways of getting the greek channels (and other channels all over the world) for free, legally and illegaly (works for Canada, too). These ways cannot be explained in here especially in public since these forums are dedicated to promote greek soccer and no other activity (or site).

However if you are interested you can PM me and I can suggest a starting point for you. Note that it requires a lot of homework and there are some expences involved, too.

My advice to whoever interested is to wait a few more weeks as a lot of major changes are happening currently and people will save money and time if they are a little patient.

Crazy,

I think $100/month is outrageous for the three greek channels. They don't cost more than $40 in the US. Where are you located? Mars?

Kapsola, N2 hack is a fact. Proven and working. The Master is working on some minor details. PM me.

Crazy,

I think $100/month is outrageous for the three greek channels. They don't cost more than $40 in the US. Where are you located? Mars?

Kapsola, N2 hack is a fact. Proven and working. The Master is working on some minor details. PM me.

no my man i live in ###### florida and i actually pay 50 for the 3 channels and 85 for cable so i can have one more soccer channel,and i will pay more if i can watch every god damn soccer game that involves greek teams.i am crazy what can i say....................

guys no need to talk about hack everything is available for free

unless you want to throw your money

spiro there is no N2 hack, that is a clone nothing more the people in canada

can confirm that in any mr flea market

what is suppose to work is an ACTIVATOR N2 a magic card in disguise

for subs to downgrade and to keep the channels even if sub is cancelled.

BUT LETS KEEP IT LEGAL HERE

1)ertsat-mega-alter-antenna-alphasoon free 100% legal cost around 350-400

for equipment

2) your own little cable station COST up to 350.00

pal version should be ready IN JANUARY

with a remote contorl you choose what to watch

slower picture missing 48 lines from the bottom of the screen

of course all supersport channels all NOVA and much more

3)NOW AND VERY EXPENSIVE AT 5500.

practically your own studio IN PAL AND OUTPUTS TO YOUR TV

quality excellent if we have enough people we can split the cost , i am waiting to hear from the engineers.....................

NOW YOU KNOW yannis

Bravomegale, I am talking about the Activator2 myself. This card is the begining of the n2 hack but since it is not the same as people knew it before, I suggested to keep a low profile for a few more weeks.

I never talked about anything illegal (specially in this forum). What I reccoment is people to wait for a few more weeks and NOT go even with antennas or huge dishes trying to find any bird in the sky of North America.

Whoever cannot wait and is willing to spend some money right now, PM Bravomegale and he'll guide you through the process...

hey guys....interesting stuff in here. Anyway if their is anyway i can help please ask....in the meantime ive mentioned this before for those interested in seeing ert and mega you can find them and watch them here: WWW.OMOGENIA.COM, soon as your in the site click on greek tv, then all the channel links they have are their , just click and watch....no fees, no sign up for anything , no nothing , just click on the ert logo and ert streams through your default player ie.wmp , real player etc.....anyway

spiro said

NOT go even with antennas or huge dishes

who said you need a huge dish to watch it for free

by the way the picture is amazing ......................not like dishnetwork(sucks)

and you have three radio stations

oh yea and you are watching soccer from south america channels

Bravomegale, I have a hard time understanding what you are trying to say here (and I am not the only one).

I asked you before to give us a site so we can see what you are talking about. No huge antennas or dishes and you can get all channels in North America? How? By sticking your finger in the power outlet?

If you want to help please be more specific. If you don't, please don't hype things up here. We are all too sensitive about things like that.

spiro

what i have success with and details..... there no www address that i can give you

that u will learn what i learned for the past six months... i offered to tell some people

but from the begining you were BEING smart alec

on a pm i send you my phone number to call me so i can explain to you how its done

of course you didnt call THATS OK

BUT do you think i am going to lay out the details spec by spec for everyone to see?

YOUR WRONG

there are alot of people browsing are not members

my purpose here is to help if i can for soccer member fans to see games for free

NOBODY IS HYPING ANYTHING UP

I SAID ........THERE ARE THREE WAYS TO GET GREEK PROGRAMMING

obviously some people are not serious about finding out

TO DAXTYLO STH PRIZA SPIRO EINAI...... IF YOU WANT YOUR HAIR SPIKED

Bravomegale,

you are absolutely right that you don't lay out the details for everyone here. It works the other way though, too. Don't expect anyone to call you since you just showed up in these boards shouting that you have your own way of getting free greek programming, a paid service in North America.

Why don't you do as I did? Right down your details and copy-paste-send them to anyone that is interested. You have nothing to be afraid of if it's legal as you say. It's better than passing your phone number around.

I am afraid people won't call you that easy asking for details. One of Charlies tricks is this to catch people that test Dish and start passing letters around (I am sure you know what I am talking about).

My intention was not to be a smart alec. But we have seen a lot in these boards (that you just subscribed).

Help if you can.

spiro where you get all of your ideas and scenarios

people are afraid this and that .........DOES EVERYONE THINK LIKE YOU .

CHARLIE TUNA AND CHICKEN OF THE SEA

oh ok i am new so therefor i dont have opinions i cant make statements

WELL SOMEONE CALLED

AND I HOPE THEY COME TO SEE IT IN PERSON

it was nice talking to u

you know who u are

Archived