Phantis Forums

Cyprus Vs Iraq

YiannisCy

I doubt any big team will allow their players to play in this friendly and I am speaking for apoel, omonoia, anorthosis, olympiakos pireos, pao, larissa

All the big players have been invited because they have a World Cup Qualifier with the Faroes four days later...The match vs Iraq is in Cyprus and the Faroes is away the players need some practise time together...........

All the big players have been invited because they have a World Cup Qualifier with the Faroes four days later...The match vs Iraq is in Cyprus and the Faroes is away the players need some practise time together...........

No matter what...... Cyprus should take this game serious in trying out different things in ordewr to get a positive result versus the Faroe Minoes...

Good Luck and I hope no-one gets hurt in this match...

Omonoia and apoel have matches on 11 and 25 of august for UEFA cup. Anorthosis if progress also have matches. Another match is the Cyprus Super cup on 20 of August. Impossible for me to call this players. Maybe only players playing in Greece will participate

Archived