Phantis Forums

Galatasaray - Olympiakos

Irlandos

With the league behind them and in great form, the champions travel to the Vasilevousa for a crucial game against Galatasaray.

So far Olympiakos have performed well, but without anything good to show for it, in their two previous CL matches.

Will form continue? Is this the game where Olympiakos break through?

What is your opinion of this game?

I don't know how olympiakos playing now but galatasaray is in trouble. Olympiakos can win easily. I have a season ticket but I may prefer watching the match on tv. i hope this match will be an end to this bad form. Also I wonder if any olympiakos fan will come here to watch the game..

If they can play like they did against Juventus, (even though they lost) then a comfortable win should be theres. If they show fear in the Atatürk Olympic Stadium where there could be at least 70,000 to 80,000 people then things could go disasterous for Olympiakos. I really hope thats not the case. Call me over-confident but... 1-3 Thrylos!!!

I decided to go to the match and i will join the most fanatic supporters. yeah we will beat however we can't play well.. I'm leaving see you after match

dort sene ust uste sampiyon olduk

avrupanin krali olduk!!

gercekleri tarih yazar

tarihi de galatasaray!!!

Firstly, I would like the admin to know that the Turkish text posted by Glorn is a famous Galatasaray chant which briefly translates as,

"You were champions 4 years back to back

You became the greatest in Europe,

History cites the facts,

Galatasaray write history.." (that was painful :P)

So hopefully that should eliviate any misunderstandings :)

Secondly, both sides need to win and going on current form OLY are the better side. However, GS do have a habit of raising their game in Europe. They will have the obvious home advantage, but due to the current situation in the group I will assume them to go all out attack. If OLY can quick execute counter attacks with their forwards, they can nick it...

Should be a cracker.

"You were champions 4 years back to back

You became the greatest in Europe,

History cites the facts,

Galatasaray write history.." (that was painful )

Bah,

tarihi in the last verse does not mean history (my opinion) but lying unconscious or dead (a somewhat obsolete word) so that the whole thing should mean "are you still among the living Galata...?"

(see kitap yazmak de i[sh] mi?). After all, I have it from good authority that the teams from this famous city in Bosporus instruct their players to lie down and play dead when things do not go their way.

In any event, contrary to what the amiable Mouse wishes for, when two teams meet it is the better one which, supposedly, wins. Hopefully OSFP. I would hate to see them lose to a team without soul, spirit, or life!

but witht he delightfull pleasure of shooting you right out of the sky if you somehow get hammered

Should OSFP fail to win only those who OSFP supporters who commit suicide will be found in the sky! And there, aman Ya Rabbi, they will be safe from you!

I decided to go to the match and i will join the most fanatic supporters. yeah we will beat however we can't play well.. I'm leaving see you after match

dort sene ust uste sampiyon olduk

avrupanin krali olduk!!

gercekleri tarih yazar

tarihi de galatasaray!!!

Welcome to Phantis Glorn....but stick to English!

Forza Olympiakos.... :D

Archived