Phantis Forums

new season

CH-Thrylos

osfp seems to really want to build a new and strong team since talks about new players have started early and the plans look quite good to me.

first thing i really like about it is that the management wants to bring in some good greek players.

what has happened so far:

zouros had a verbal agreement of taking over the spot of the assistant coach, which was cancelled after some rumours came out.

sklavos hasnt been resigned since kazlauskas doesnt seem to really trust in his abilities. the same has been done with zoroski and misiakos. papanikolopoulos is also very possible to not continue with osfp.

kalambokis, printezis and agadakos are most possible to continue with us.

nikos barlos (apollon patras) has been signed.

talks about spanoulis (marousi), papamakarios (has left iraklis) and kakiouzis (has left siena) are making their appearances in greek newspapers. there have also been rumours about bringing back charisis and papaloukas, which seem very difficult movements to me.

since our coach has very good connections to lithuania it seems as if we will get at least two players from there. on the list are: zukauskas (center), javtokas (center), kleiza (forward), timinskas (forward), serapinas (forward), jasaitis (guard, forward), salenga (forward).

now lets see if the management will really do what they promised and maybe we will see a much stronger team next season.

Archived