Phantis Forums

Transfers - Summer 2005

And as the season draws to a close, the typical transfer rumours are just about starting to circulate in the media. I only am aware of one finished signing. Souleymane Youla of Genclerbirligi is going to Besiktas JK for a fee reportedly of €1.5M.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, here's the deal with Besiktas. They signed Suleyman Youla to partner Carew, so it's most probable that two of their useless forwards will leave. One of them is Berkant and for the second spot, it's a race between Veysel, Ahmet Dursun and Pancu...

By the way, Galatasaray are chasing their so-called #10. There are a few candidates that have risen in the media. Two Argentines Federico Angel Insua and M. Arnaldo Gallardo are closely chased by our scouts and according to reports Galatasaray are also quite interested in Mokhtar N'Diaye of Rennes. If Hagi walks out, he's likely to be replaced by either Elie Baup or Ronald Koeman, according to reports in the media.

BJK is believed to be interested in St Etienne striker Piquionne. That sounds stupid cause they have half a dozen of strikers and Youla is also joining!

source: FANATIK, May 23 2005

youla??? Souleymane Youla from Gençlerbirligi to BJK? great for the guy, nice transfer :tup:

yes he signed..can u give me some info about him?

he was a promising player of SK Lokeren, at an age of 18 he even joined Anderlecht (on loan) for a year, but Anderlecht did not buy the striker, although he showed some nice things (apparantly not enough to convince the technical staff)

He seemed to play well for Genclerbirligi the last years, but i don't have more info on this.

what mean your signature mr moderator ?

Posted Image

quite obviously an insulting signature!!! whoever has it should remove or change it immediately!!! not suitable for the manner we have shown here! too idiotic :angry:

heeey guys relax, little joke, nothing to do with provocation, right?

if for instance Belgium plays Holland, such little jokes are quite common and we both have a good laugh

it does not have to be considered as sign of disrespect, especially when it's obvious you have nothing against the other country :(

ZeeKoei was using this signature..and he has changed his signature immediately like a snake

why I changed it?

- my normal sig IS my anderlecht sig

- apparantently it offended you, would be rude to leave it that way, not?

So I certainly did not change it like a snake!

another thing: pic was a lot smaller than this one

I had absolutely no intention to insult anyone,

anyway, my deepest apologies if it disturbed or offended you guys! ;)

case closed and back on topic?

ok. by the way, RSC Anderlecht of ZEEKOEI's have signed Akin Serhat from Fenerbahce on a free transfer. The yearly wage of the player has not been disclosed but is believed to be around €800k a year for the first two seasons and a €1M for the last season.... Good signing for the Belgian team...

ok. by the way, RSC Anderlecht of ZEEKOEI's have signed Akin Serhat from Fenerbahce on a free transfer. The yearly wage of the player has not been disclosed but is believed to be around €800k a year for the first two seasons and a €1M for the last season.... Good signing for the Belgian team...

there are sources saying he already signed

there are sources saying he will sign after the Kazachstan game

there are sources saying he doesn't want to leave

there are sources saying Fenerbaçhe wants to end his contract because he isn't good enough

bit of a soap

we don't know what to believe

our Turkish fener fans seem to be in heaven with the news, they love the idea to see him play in brussels

FOOTBALL: TURKS WANT BUFFEL Jun 14 2005

GALATASARAY'S new boss Eric Gerets has placed Rangers playmaker Thomas Buffel top of his wanted list. The Belgian - who took over from Gheorghe Hagi in Istanbul at the start of the month - has handed a list of big-name targets to his new bosses and insists countryman Buffel is the player he wants most of all.

The news will alarm Rangers fans already reeling from the potential loss of Sotirios Kyrgiakos who arrived at Ibrox with Buffel during the January transfer window.

And Gerets now seems determined to test the resolve of Scotland's champions by slapping in an offer for the forward who cost

Archived