Phantis Forums

PELE @ The Red Store

evalagoal

OK....

For those of you that are currently living in Greece I want to tell you on how jealous I am because the great Pele will be there signing autographs taking pictures and just being the great man he is at the Red Store on May 12th.

If you don't have any plans you better make you a**es down there and see this guy. And even if you do have something going on .... cancel them and go there.

What an honour and a treat.. Lucky B*****

:tup: :tup: :tup:

OK....

For those of you that are currently living in Greece I want to tell you on how jealous I am because the great Pele will be there signing autographs taking pictures and just being the great man he is at the Red Store on May 12th.

If you don't have any plans you better make you a**es down there and see this guy. And even if you do have something going on .... cancel them and go there.

What an honour and a treat.. Lucky B*****

:tup: :tup: :tup:

i am jealous as well

cause i know i won't be at the red store on june 12th

dam both Pele and Maradonna have visted Olympiakos in a span of 3 months

the 2 greatest players in history !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am jelaous too. I would have liked to meet the greatest soccer player ever. at least I got to see him play in person, even though it was at the end of his career in the NY Cosmos jersey.

Pele was one of the greatest.... but the man is an obnoxious moron who wont shutup and thinks hes the greatest- he also has no ###### clue about the sport today. All he does is bitch at UEFA and proclaim losers as "great players" has anyone seen his

125 greatest footballers list???

THE MAN IS A MORON.

the best 125 living of all time some of his picks........

Rustu Recber- ok very good keeper no doubt........top 125? what the hell has he done!? a few titles with Fener, a bench spot in Barca, and ONE good world cup run in korea getting 3rd...........thats enough for being top 150? Adonakis Melos has done way more in his career, including european success, and a european champion.........way to jump on the rustu bandwagon u fag pele......

Emre- AWESOME PLAYER. TOP 125? HELL NO. an UEFA cup and titles with Galata are good but not to make him in the top 125? now he rots the bench at Inter!! Pele=moron

Michael Owen- :LOL: Pele your such an idiot.......plenty better strikers out there than that loser......in history and currently.

Beckham- :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: what are you trying to sell now? this guy BLOWS! congrats he won some titles with the homo-united in england....

Gary Lineker- SUCKED!!!!!!!! garbage player!

El Hadji Diouf-----wow famous for 10 minutes with senegal.........not a special player.........no way.

Hong Myung Bo- Never heard of him. Played on the 2002 cheating Korean team, which finished in 4th so i guess yeah he fits easily into the top 125.......right. as for his club career he played his whole career in Korea and MLS......wow impressive.

go to hell Pele!!! remember when he trashed the Brazilian world cup team before the 2002???? and they won.......so F#$%% off Pele, its obvious he would go to a team like Olympiakos cuz they are shitty like him.

And they actually visited the GREATEST CLUB IN GREEK HISTORY...  :D

(Now I know that the statement I made is going to piss people off but the truth hurts)

your damn right thats gonna piss us off... :angry: :angry: :angry:

what a cheap shot

btw, ur team bringing all these... well, pretty much superstars, aint you worried its gonna put you in administration one day, unless ofcourse the government writes u them all off

i know alot of u hate on Pele b/c of his arrogancy and etc

but u have to admit he is either the greatest or one of the greatest

i mean to me i think Maradonna is the greatest player in history but again i never so real highlights from Pele

but look at Maradonna now he is fat and a drug addict

point is we shouldn't focus on there character here

we should only acknowledge there greatest on the soccer field

thats wut we all remember them by and know them by

And they actually visited the GREATEST CLUB IN GREEK HISTORY... :D

(Now I know that the statement I made is going to piss people off but the truth hurts)

what a stupid thing to say.

so how much you paying them to come in... :LOL: same amounts you pay refs? :LOL:

And they actually visited the GREATEST CLUB IN GREEK HISTORY...  :D

what a stupid thing to say.

so how much you paying them to come in... :LOL: same amounts you pay refs? :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i know alot of u hate on Pele b/c of his arrogancy and etc

but u have to admit he is either the greatest or one of the greatest

i mean to me i think Maradonna is the greatest player in history but again i never so real highlights from Pele

but look at Maradonna now he is fat and a drug addict

point is we shouldn't focus on there character here

we should only acknowledge there greatest on the soccer field

thats wut we all remember them by and know them by

id rather be a fat drug addict who is still idolized by footballers instead being world famous like pele and a spokesman for erectile disfunction and an anooying thorn in the football world

I don't know why many of you are against Pele...

Anyway the geys might offer him a contract now that Podovoley is going... :P

P.S. How can you compare the biggest moving KOURADA (Maradona) of world football with Pele? Are you ut of your mind? O Kokainakias o teleiomenos? :o

O Kokainakias o teleiomenos?

what does that have to do with his quality as a footballer?

he might not be the best moral example, but what the f#ck man?!!!

Anyway imo there can be no valid vote for the best player ever, since most of the footballers of the century were not advertised as much as the they did since television entered our lives...

imo though maradona was the most sensational player I have ever watched on TV

I don't know why many of you are against Pele...

Anyway the geys might offer him a contract now that Podovoley is going... :P

P.S. How can you compare the biggest moving KOURADA (Maradona) of world football with Pele? Are you ut of your mind? O Kokainakias o teleiomenos? :o

everyone has problems pappou. maradona is a great player with soul and passion.....Pele is an arrogant son of a bitch who thinks he maters more than other people in this world. Pele also has NO CLUE about football today. Remember when he played down his OWN COUNTRYMEN publically in 2002? what did they do? won the world cup. What an a**hole.........

also if you think

Beckham, Owen, Rustu, Emre, Mo Hyung Hong and EL HADJI DIOUF :LOL: are in the best 125 LIVING players in the WORLD you are simply a ###### IDIOT. I hope he does sign for OSFP so i can go boo him when he comes to OAKA.

drakos drakos, easy geezer. Alright alright it was a bit stupid to put el hadji diouf in it and alot of the things he says were a little stupid (about the world cup, every team was s%$#! that year, but someone had to win) but y are u so hooked up about the things he does after his career? Have u forgotten the fact that Pele was probably the greatest player ever to exsist? stop slagging him off.

he would have visited leoforo but you guys spent all your money making sure that PENALTY against aek wasn't called. how could you idiots still b.s. about olympiakara paying off refs. you people are being dragged by the refs to win a title this year and you'll still fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he would have visited leoforo but you guys spent all your money making sure that PENALTY against aek wasn't called. how could you idiots still b.s. about olympiakara paying off refs. you people are being dragged by the refs to win a title this year and you'll still fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and thne they have the nerve to say we have the refs in our pockets

2 years in a row they get pushed by the refs and they complained during the 7 year run about us being pushed by the refs ke ta idia kanoun ke afti!

and thne they have the nerve to say we have the refs in our pockets

2 years in a row they get pushed by the refs and they complained during the 7 year run about us being pushed by the refs ke ta idia kanoun ke afti!

stop this right now!!! I cant believe your saying all this paying off the ref buisness WHEN HE ONLY GAVE US ONE POINT!!! great money spent there then huh??? morons

If your talking about paying Refs !!!!

OLy was busted a few years back with video footage!!! :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: But Kokkalis forked out more money to cover up and add humour to it!!! We saw Aman ta Katharmatta tease it and Seferlis on his comedy show!!!!

Enough said :box: :box:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Archived