Phantis Forums

Still Perfer CM 4 over FM...

GS1905

After playing CM 4 (2003-04) and FM, I prefer playing CM and I think I have not liked FM very much! By the way, I can clinch a three-in-a-row Champions League title with -believe it or not- Ionikos as I will play with Real Madrid in the CL Second Round of 2007...

Good-fu*king no! I dont' belive you! You choosed Ionikos and made them twice champions leaug champions! that is ridiculous and unbelivable! send screenhsots. othervise, I will tell you crap CM player are...

well. I hate liars and lying but one problem is I do not know how I can send screenshots!!! I tried but it was not accepted! anybody knows how to deal with it? it seems different than sending pictures, unfortunately!

I have also won the Greek Super Cup thrice in a row after beating PAO 2-1...

• 3 weeks later...

I still can not send any screenshots even I have tried what 2ndMouse said but I can now tell you that my Ionikos is a team of marvel... I've got ---Gasp!--- Lucio and Gabby Milito at the heart of defence and also got great players. Just as what Rafa did at Liverpool, I repeated the same at Ionikos. I brought over plyers from Turkey and they're doing great. Hasan Kabze is simply brilliant and so is Okan Koc...

Three times in a row in CL and European Super Cup it's not bad, is it!?

Here are some brilliant results I've got in Europe...

@ Galatasaray: 4-3 (CL Group Stage Game 4 - 2005)

v Porto: 6-0 (CL Round of 16 / Return Leg 2005)

v Bayern Munchen: 7-1 (CL Quarters / First Leg 2005)

v Juventus: 2-0 (CL Final / 2005)

@ Deportivo: 4-0 (CL Group Stage Game 4 / 2006)

@ Real Madrid: 2-0 (CL Round of 16 / Return Leg 2007)

@ Juventus: 5-0 (CL Quarters / First Leg 2007 - Lucio red carded on 45')

v Galatasaray: 5-0 (CL Final / 2007)

Archived