Phantis Forums

footy teams

haha, cool. well 1st up, who do you follow? im a carlton supporter.

besides that, the gmaes that been played have been suporising and exciting. the biggest shock was first the hawks beating brisbane, then richmond last week thrashing port.

who do you think will win this year? based on teams form atm? i think west coast might win it, or melbourne.

HAHAHAHHA Carlton! Im Richmond so you can imagine how Im feeling right now.

Yesterday was one of the best games I have been to in a long long time. Almost since the semi-final in 95. Unbeleivable powerful display. The game was over at the 22' minute mark of the first quarter!

In general, your right....this season has been upside down. Some of the most weirdest results ever. Its very hard to call who will win it. Its still very early and there is still 14 rounds to go. Im a bit reluctant to say but Im going to stick with Brisbane IF they can slip into the finals.

yeah brisabane are a good team, but i dont think they have it to win the final. the bulldogs beat them at the gabba. :blink:

i still i think that the eagles will be too strong for any team, in the finals. i also like how melbourne are playing atm.

• 4 weeks later...

ROUND 11:

Friday, 3rd June

Collingwood vs Geelong TD (N)

Saturday, 4th June

Carlton vs Sydney TD

Richmond vs West Coast MCG

Fremantle vs Brisbane Lions S (N)

Adelaide vs Essendon AAMI (N)

Sunday, 5th June

Kangaroos vs Melbourne MO

St Kilda vs Port Adelaide AU

Western Bulldogs vs Hawthorn TD

my tips are the bold ones, anyone else want to say what they think????

the winners for this week were:

-collingwood

-brisbane

-sydney

-west coast

-port adelaide

-melbourne

-western bulldogs

-adelaide

i think that west coast are just too good at the moment. they have an explosive start and maintain their momentum untill the end. they will get caught out again, like against the pies, but not anytime soon.

• 1 month later...

Archived