Phantis Forums

Long time coming....

Been a while since the Bulls have been in the play-offs but yesterday we came back with a bang and took Game 1 at home to the Wizards....

Close to 10 years since the Golden Era, but having to sit through some of the most painful seasons ever, only to see gradual improvement.....it has been a satisfying season to date.

Game 2 is tomorrow @ Chicago.

OriginalMelbourne21:

For the past couple of years; all playoff series in the NBA are a best of 7 games as opposed to a best of 5 (or 3) games. I dunno if you meant that from a fan standpoint but in case you didn't know (understandble). Personally, the 1st series should be a best of 3 or 5 games, as the only legit reason for a best of 7 series is $$$.

Oh yeah, the WIZARDS will be the team advancing out of this series, not the Bulls :nono: :hypocrite: :la: :box: . Jamison, Arenas, Hughes are too much to handle. If you had Eddy Curry in the middle, it'd be one thing, but our guards (and forward) are too much to handle. Though this will probably take all 7 games to decide.

Go WIZARDS!! :tup: B) :)

Damn......I just read that its a 7 game series. I could have sworn the first Rd in the play-offs were Best Of 5, then after that it was 7. My mistake.

Admittingly, I dont get to watch much of the new Bulls as we no longer have Pay Tv, so essentially all my knowledge is based on the net without viewing. The teams appear to be evenly matched....I am looking forward to seeing how this one pans out.

The Heat pulling the sweep wouldn't be surprising (and that's coming from Wizards fan <_< :( ). Though I hope the Wizards can still put up a good fight and not completely embarass themselves.

Though pessimestically :( <_<, I see the Heat winning this series in 5 games (and the NBA championship eventually) .

Archived