Phantis Forums

Evergreen is right there for the money... Although I am not giving an excuse for not going...

Moscow is a beautiful place and many people should have gone there... ANother thing that kept people away was the 60th celebration of the liberation and the end of WWII....

Many people were afraid to go there...

Now back on the games... Has any of you seen the game against Maccabi?

DOn't tell me that the refs were playing 50-50!! Rather they were playing something like 80-20!!!!

Every time PAO was getting close they were giving three bad calls and kept Maccabi in the front...

I think the fouls and free throws difference was massive!!!

Not that we lost due to the refs of course because or front line (tsartsaris, Batiste, Femerling) were non existent!!! We received 49 points in the first half when our average was something like 65-70 in an entire match!!!!

Of course we also had that ANEGEFALO Hatzivretta who made two deadly mistakes when we were leading the score in the 3rd quarter!!!

Anyway, next year is prague so I will definetly book my tickets there....

BRING DEJAN BACK RE KONTE!!!! :tup: :nw:

So if anyone is interested, the results are as followed:

1. Maccabi

2. TAU

3. Panathinaikos

4. CSKA

Pao 94 - 91 CSKA  2 OT

Maccabi 90 - 78 TAU

Oh and if u were wondering.. no PAO player got on the european first team, three from Maccabi, One from Cska and Tau each.

the greeks... always there but never praised

diamantidis got the best defender of the turnament award

http://www.euroleague.net/finalfour05/noti...rnada=24&id=384

read and learn

I knew this kid in Kastoria. He's from the same village that my parents are from. Didn't speak to him much but I remember when i would visit, he would either be playing basketball or be his way to the court to play basketball. He was very devoted to it.

The hard work has paid off.

Ti na sou pw...to mono pou menei einai oti eimaste xortasmenoi apo kyppela kai final 4 ktl. Einai h monh dikaiologia pou menei.

Pisteuw oti an htane mpala 8a ta evriskan ta 1000+ eurw.

H diafora mas einai oti oi Arianoi einai poio mpasketikoi apo mas (auto to paradexontai oloi oi Pana8hnaikoi) pou eimastan tou podiosfairou ws epi tw pleiston.

Emeis megalwsame me ton Saravako kai seis me ton Gkalh.

O "umnos twn opadwn" xanete sta va8h tou 1970. To eixa prwtakousei to 1986 otan phga sto prwto mou match tou PAO.

na htane mono auto kala 8a htane.

Tespa, varieme na mpw sth diadikasia poios eklepse sun8hmata apo poion, to 8ema einai oti nomizeis oti o PAO 8a perimene na ma8ei sun8hmata apo tous Arianous? Toses poreies sthn eurwph sth mpala, prwta8lhmata, Eurwpaika ktl kai me 3plasio-4plasio kosmo?

Den nomizw.

Filika.

Archived