Phantis Forums

Join the PSCF team,is it possible?

aiolosply

Hi

it has been less than a week since I joined as a member here and I am really enthusiastic about it.What I want to ask is if I can join the team and work with you for this forum.

I am really willing to help in any way for this forum to be even better!!!

thanks and I hope someone upstairs is listening

Hi Aiolosply.

I'm glad to read that somebody is actively seeking to help with these forums. I don't know how and what you could help with, but I'm glad the spirit is there...

There are four people 'upstairs' - the admininstrators of these forums (in alpha order): Irlandos, Lazarus, The2ndMouse, Ziaka - that are responsible for all aspects of these forums. Probably one of us will contact you via PM to discuss the subject.

At the same time, we could start a conversation here - a conversation that could serve as a informative guideline to others that would hopefully be interested in helping with these forums.

Let's start with the very basic form of help.

Forum Moderators Usually we tend to appoint members that have ' a proven track' in these forums and exhibited that they can handle themselves in 'rough waters'... But then again somebody can start of by moderating a small forum and move on to 'bigger' ones after they get a handle of things.

I'll be outlining more areas that we could use some help with later.

Archived