Phantis Forums

A NICE JOKE from A NEWSPAPER "PROTATHLITIS"!

MadBoy13

e kala, ta gaurakia einai kai poly vlamena..... perasan tin mantam SOSO kai skeftontai teliko eidi....... XEXEXEEXEXEXXXEX!! pekse re kseftiles me kamia omada tis prokopis...... tin SOSO tin nikousa ki ego mazi me tous filous mou!

ate na doume...........

Guest Protathlitis

what do you expect from that paper? derby is just as bad

Im not getting that exited either......we still have a lot to prove......Osfp was always favourites against soso; that wasnt the real story

the real story was pao going out; something which in my mind was a sure thing from the start

The paper is getting ahead of itself...that's for sure. But it's doing so with the intention of selling papers.

There are a lot of solid teams left in the competition so if I were an Oly fan, I wouldn't be thinking about the final just yet....only about the next opponent.

drakos13 you right bro.......... kai na itan mono auta pou grafei i efimerida auti...

pou na deite kati alles m@lakies pou egrafe palaiotera........

Anyone who takes the following newspapers seriously... Protathlitis, Fos, Athlitiki iho, Derby, Ora Yia Sport, and Scorelive, Obviously doesnt have brains. All these papers love doing is over exxagerating there teams success and love even more making a big deal at there rivals faults. Period. FastGreek thats nothing compared to other days to what that paper has written. Was it your 1st time you seen the papers?

The funny part is that Greham Sounez is taking the piss with Olympiacos stating that Thrynos is the no.1 favourite to WIN the competition..... :LOL:

I think that even his moustage is loughing!!!! :LOL:

XEXEXEXEXEXEXEXEXEXEXEXEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i cant..... my stomach!

by the way...... i efimerida elege oti oi gauroi einai to proto favori gia na paroun to UEFA cup...... enough said!

Well IF we get past Newcastle, I can see why we would be considered favorites by the foreigners. But for now, we are simply with the rest of the pot.

Based on this years coefficients (#14) and the remaining teams in the UEFA CUP, only Newcastle (who is 1st btw) Villareal and Real Zaragoza are ranked higher : http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/d.../tcoef2005.html

We are 1 of only 3 teams still left from the 8 that entered directly from the Champions League.

Regardless, enjoy the view from your living room :

PWPW TRIFILLLLLLLI SE GAMISE H SEVILLLLLLLLH ! ! !

Archived