Phantis Forums

NBA All-Star Weekend

The Technique Contest was won by Steve Nash of Phoenix...

The 3-pt-Shootout was won by Quentin Richardson of Phoenix...

The Slam Dunk Contest was won by Josh Smith of Atlanta...

EAST defeated WEST 125-115 with Iverson winning the MVP Honours (15 pts, 10 ast, 5 stl)...

SOPHOMORES defeated ROOKIES 133-106 with Anthony winning the MVP Honours with 31 pts...

It was the dullest All-Star Game for the last eight or nine seasons... <_< :(

I think it should have been re-named to "ALL Star CIRCUS"!!!!

I only saw a couple of highlights where Carter throws the ball in the air, hits the basket, returns back to him and he dunks, with the rest of the 5 players of the opposite team who were supposed to be defending, looking at the sky searching for pigeons!!!!

Moreover Iverson I heard was one of the best players.... You know the guy that came to the Olympics and got fool of himself when the US were destroyed by Porto Rico, Argentina etc etc... The guy who couldn't even score more than 10 points against mid european teams?

I tell you sometimes I look at the NBA and I think to myself.."Why didn't I become a basketball player?" I could go to the NBA and score 50 points in each game....

Anyway,only the Americans can watch such a circus pretending to be Basketball.... ;)

You know the guy that came to the Olympics and got fool of himself when the US were destroyed by Porto Rico

that was a nice evening in the elliniko basketball hall. wow!

the best one was, when the american fans started their usual super-chants "defense" and "usa". on one occasion the rest of the fans rose and started to hoot... from then till the end of the match none of the american fans even thought of starting a chant. damn! that is one of my nicest memories of the stuff i saw. :D

Archived