Phantis Forums

Closed

Manny

greece 7 goals

denmark in 92 had 6 - in 1 less game

HELLAS played seven games in EURO 2004 but DENMARK played six in EURO 1992 as you mentioned... ;)

and guys, please do NOT turn this topic into OLY-PAO slaughter, AGAIN!!! :ph34r:

The_Turk please dont use hellas..Greece is better

greece 7 goals

denmark in 92 had 6 - in 1 less game

HELLAS played seven games in EURO 2004 but DENMARK played six in EURO 1992 as you mentioned... ;)

and guys, please do NOT turn this topic into OLY-PAO slaughter, AGAIN!!! :ph34r:

The_Turk please dont use hellas..Greece is better
dont say what to call greece in our forum. Hellas is acceptable and the educated way to say it.

Manny

I dont know why you thought saying that in public to another member from Turkey was necessary.

And I dont see why one should be better than the other for you.

But since there is a story behind the word Greek and Greece I must ask you not to raise subjects that depart from sporting issues. And if you do I must ask you to include an explanation.

Other members here might believe you do something like that on purpose to irritate other users.

Here you saw that we manage to talk about sports with many friends from Turkey. This something we all worked on and enjoy. But we manage to stay away from other disputes and keep politics and other issues out of this forum.

But we dont evade subjects!

For anything you want to talk (not provoke an argument... state oppinions) you can easily use the Community Forum attached to the sports forum here: http://clubs.phantis.com/forums/

Sorry for the intervention, but the reaction you caused is making me a bit anxious and the way you aswered to the reaction

i said it for a TURk not for u

is definitelly not very polite.

You are in a Greek forum and some restraint and diplomacy could be used from your part

Thanks

Dimitris

Archived