Phantis Forums

Atromitos Agias Marinas - Keratsini

The2ndMouse

1-3

The game bagun with Atromitos keeping possetion and pressing forward.

Atromitos have not been able to overcome the psychological hurdle of the Division and I think that they will be candidates for relegation unfortunatelly...

They should take advantage of their luck to have Keratsini a bit confused in the beginning...

But Keratsini looked the better team after that and I belive that whatever Atromitos would do they had the ability of going one better...

Keratsini went 0-1 up, Atromitos Equalized and from then on Keratsini had total control of the game..

Our own "proedros" came into the match in the second half and if it wasnt for the tall Atromitos Forward (and goalscorer) who gave all the battles alone, he would even be a candidate for MVP for Agia Marina. No inetntion to flatrter him but he neaqrly created 2 goals and all his interventions (he is a Defensive Midfielder) were accurate with the added quality of a complete pass afterwards!

Well done Christofore! I just hope that you did not hurt your foot when you stepped on the ball and fell! :lol:

Thanks for the entertainment man! ;)

Agia marina also had a hit at the post when the score was 1-3 and with 10 minutes to go, which could turn things around a bit, but I insist that Keratsini looked the better team all around!

I watched the game with a couple of friends... one of which was the other member here 'user75" (Paliovazelos)

Fotos will ofcourse follow at a later date! ;)

Next week we have the Aiolikos - Atromitos game here in Mytilini!

:box:

pedes afiste tin A et8niki kai arxiste apo B kai kato.

Matsara parakolou8isan ex8es giro stous 300 nomateous pou vre8ikan sto gipedo.

H agia marina epe3e epitixos to sistima 'kane kaminada an mporeis kai o psilos 8a ka8arisi', apo tin alli to keratsini epe3e mpalara me foveri anapti3i, spoudeous pextes kai pano apo ola me ore3i gia mpala.

sto 70 to scor 1-3 o kosmos na fonazei stous gipedouxous na pe3oun sklira, eno to keratsini tous eixai sto miso gipedo, alli omada 8a ka8otan kai 8a epeze ton eunidiasmo.

tin kiriaki exoume topiko, Aiolikos-Agia Marina, milame gia trelo gelio kai atakes pou spane kokola. Apo to x8esino match kai eno exei proigi8i ka8aro penalti se varos ton filo3enoumenon to opoio den do8ike, ston epi8etiko'ri ventetaaaaa, skou pan moure, fattit toun reeeeee' :ph34r: :box: :box:

Archived