Phantis Forums

Quarterfinals (2004-05)

Ziaka

The first leg is going to KASTORIA... they're explosive this year and there's no way olympiakara will beat them in Kastoria. Sochaux will be on their mind, and I have the feeling theyll let the first leg slip.

do remember Olympiakos played Kastoria in the final four last season of the Greek cup

Kastoria will be playing with all their heart and skill but Olympiakos will prevail

but good luck !!!!!!!!

Guest H96-Linke

hi

what will be the kick off time for larisa vs xanthi on 10th march ???

is it possible to see that cup match AND olympiakos vs newcastle ???

please send me email to: [email protected]

thanks in advance and best wishes from germany, markus

Hey Northener, just found out that NET in Greece will show the Kastoria - Olympiakos game, which means that 99.9 % ERT-Sat will have it too.

GREAT news. I checked it out myself.

Thanks a lot for keeping a eye out for me...

However ERTsat's schedule on ERT.gr doesn't indicate it... Is that normal?

Well right now it's about 12:35 am in Greece... so if there's a cancellation it will be last minute.... That would suck... Let's just hope both teams (Olympiakos more than Kastoria) swallow their concerns and just play on the snow.

About ERTsat showing it, I have one question for Ziaka... does the fact that ERTsat will show AEK-Panionios lessen the chances that they show OLY-Kastoria or is it common that they show two games in one day?

They have shown two games on the same day in the past. I still think they will show the game, if it does not get cancelled of course. So far this season ERT-Sat showed every single Greek Cup game that they showed on NET in Greece.

Yeah the connection fixed up about 15 minutes later. Great game... one for the books I tell you. I don't think I've ever seen a more rugged game in my life. Kastoria clearly played a better game. They looked refined, with smooth passing, while Olympiako was pretty rough. However the home field especially today was extremely important for Kastoria...

I was disappointed with the things the fans of Kastoria were saying...was it good when Nikopolidis was defending our National team, but now that he does the same thing for his team he is a m******???

Archived